Chapter 26

2 Hours Before (Nagi and Sasuke's) Breakfast date

Sasuke watched Nagi eat his pancakes with a pout. "What's wrong kid?" Sasuke nudged him on the cheek. Nagi smiled.

"I wanted to have a date with you and momma, but I didn't want to make Uncle Naruto lonely." Nagi said with a sad pout. Sasuke chuckled.

"Naruto wouldn't care. We all do our own things sometimes." Sasuke said while chewing on his piece of bacon. Nagi looked at him curiously.

"Papa? Why does Momma kiss Uncle Naruto and you too?" Nagi frowned. "Isn't momma your woman?"

"I kiss Naruto too." Sasuke chuckled. Nagi looked at him fascinated. "It's not that hard to believe." Sasuke shrugged. "Things just happen. You can't choose who you love sometimes." Sasuke shrugged lightly. Nagi nodded.

"Like how I love you." Nagi laughed. Sasuke rolled his eyes. "You guys have a funny relationship. You look happy though, and mommy always says that's what matters." Nagi spoke knowingly. Sasuke nodded at him, looking around the restaurant. The restaurant had people peacefully eating. Nagi paused as he met eyes with the stranger.

He winked at him, making Nagi drop his spoon. The stranger cleared his throat and walked towards them, Sasuke trying to calm Nagi down in the meanwhile. "Papa, it's him." Nagi looked at the man scared. Sasuke shushed him, and met eyes with the stranger who invited himself into the booth. He sat across from the two, smiling widely.

"Their right, you are absolutely insane." Sasuke chuckled aloud as the stranger propped his chin up on his hand, not a hint of fear in his eyes.

"Is it really insane to introduce myself." N laughed, making Nagi shiver. He grabbed Sasuke's arm and dug his face into it shyly. Sasuke patted his head while bravely staring at the stranger.

"I'm not as friendly as my two friends." Sasuke smirked, a tint of anger in his eyes. "And you're scaring him, which isn't making me want to be friendly."

"Papa he's strange." Nagi mumbled, peeking at N. He laughed aloud, tilting his head curiously.

"Oh, is that what you told them?" N smirked as well at Nagi, who was clutching for dear life.

"Papa, I want my mommy." Nagi looked up at Sasuke, who was trying to shush Nagi. People were starting to stare. Sasuke sighed but rubbed Nagi's head.

"Your parents are dead Nagi." N chuckled. "Thats cute, you found brand new ones." He teased, a cold uncaring voice. It made Sasuke's blood boil. Nagi huffed and looked up from Sasuke's sleeve. He looked cold as well, angry.

"Your nothing but a peasant." Nagi spit. "You're interrupting my pancakes." Nagi forced a brave glare on his face.

"How did you find these people Nagi?" N laughed. "You think you can escape your past, that you suddenly would become someone you're not?" N bit his lip as he looked to Sasuke. "Everyone around this kid dies."

"No!" Nagi yelled suddenly, gaining the attention of everyone in the restaurant. Sasuke glared at the man.

"One more word, and I'll kill you where you stand." Sasuke glowered.

"You really think he likes you? That he believes your parents?" N smirked.

"You're just in the way, and it's better to be an ally than an enemy." N winked at Nagi who covered his ears, shaking visibly.

"Papa it's not true, I love you and Momma. You're all I have." Nagi muttered through his nearly closed lips. He was trying to self soothe himself.

"He'll use you until he can figure out a way to get rid of you." Nagi smirked. "After all, that's what he did with his last parents.. His real ones." N trailed off with his head tilted. Nagi shook his head.