Chapter 102

The door shut with a deafening slam, Y/N and the kids letting out a breath of relief as they visibly relaxed. Nagi glared at the door. "Momma, I don't like this." He muttered, looking up at her softly.

"If we play along, everything will be okay." She tried to sooth him with a smile. "Now be careful." She shushed him. "We don't know what will happen if we overreact." She walked over to the couch, sitting down on it with a sigh. "Let's just wait for him." Y/N murmured, patting the tiny baby on her lap. "He's hungry." She sighed, shaking her head.

"I am too." Nagi pouted, his eyes watery as he followed her. "I'm sorry for being mean." Nagi mumbled, Y/N giving him a sweet smile.

"It's okay, honey." Y/N smiled, ruffling his head. "Let's please just work together." She looked around at them all. "Sasuke will come for sure." Y/N said confidently. "We might as well enjoy ourselves." She held her hands up as she played with the baby on her lap. She blew a raspberry, making him shriek with peals of laughter.

"How are we supposed to do that? He took all my naked magazines." Masaru kicked the floor, slumping down into the couch next to her. Y/N smacked him hard on the shoulder, making the kids laugh at eachother.

"There's a big jacuzzi if anyone wants a bath." Y/N suggested. "I know this little guy is a little stinky." She teased him, leaning down to stick her tongue out at the baby. He giggled, cupping her face with his tiny hand.

"Really momma, a bath?" Nagi murmured. "Is that the best thing we can do here?" Y/N chuckled, looking up at him.

"I didn't get the chance to ask while I was being captured against my will, baby." Y/N giggled. "I'll make sure to ask him for the nearest entertainment."

"Thanks." Jataro teased her. "I'm exploring." He added as he turned and ran, the kids immediately splitting up. Nagi looked over at a random door, opening it.

"That's his bedroom." Y/N called out as he peered inside. "Don't go in there, he probably want's his privacy." Y/N ordered Nagi. He closed it with a pout.

"Ooh! The bathroom is really pretty!" Ko gasped, opening it. "Really big bathtub!" She exclaimed happily.

"Big bed like yours, momma!" Jataro opened the spare room, gasping as he looked inside. He went in fully, looking around. "A tv!" He exclaimed happily, making Y/N chuckle.

"Don't touch anything yet, we don't know if we're allowed." She chastised him, chuckling to herself.

"So much food." Masaru gasped, opening the oven. "This looks really good!" He exclaimed, reaching outside.

"Don't touch it!" Y/N yelled. "Come on guys." She was fighting a smile. Masaru shut it, nodding as he went to tracing the walls.

"Why is there another bedroom here?" Nagi sat down next to her, shaking his head. "Is that for?..." Y/N nodded at his words.

"He wants to have a child." Y/N nodded. Nagi tilted his head.

"I don't think he wants to stay here if the child was born, momma." Nagi murmured. Y/N looked at him weirdly.

"Oh god, how much did you hear?" Y/N scowled.

"You know?!" Nagi asked, shocked. "Really, momma?!" Y/N blushed sheepishly, chuckling as she rubbed the back of her neck.

"Yeah, we kinda talked about running away together when we were both young.. Don't tell your Papa!" Y/N burst into laughter as Nagi rolled his eyes. "I know, I was bad." Y/N covered her mouth with a giggle. "But I'm not like that anymore."

"You better not be!" Nagi pointed at her. "We're leaving this weird, scary place and going home to Papa and Uncle Naruto." Y/N nodded, brushing his tiny hand out the way.