Chapter 119

I should definitly not be posting this right now but I'm excited because my bf is about to take me to the mall and I'm gonna try and trick him into buying me some Victoria secret!! 😂 And lunch 😭✋
PERIODT BUT ENJOY

The doorknob turned slowly, a quiet creaking entering the large openway. Nagi entered first, looking around carefully. He spied Y/N and Kawaki's door open, but the apartment was quiet. "Come to the room." He whispered over his shoulder, the rest of the children following him to their bedroom.

"Are we alone?" Rosemarie wondered, the kids entering their bedroom. Ko saw the baby sleeping silently in his crib, a curious look on her face. "Oh, a baby." She ran over to the crib, leaning over the small baby. He was sleeping softly on his back, his arms spread sleepily.

"I think we're alone." Nagi muttered. "We should get dressed in our night clothes." He opened his drawers, pulling out the pajamas Kawaki had given them.

"But what if they left to look for us, and he knows?" Ko asked quietly, taking the pajamas he had handed to her.

"I think that he would have called the maid to watch the baby, instead of leaving him by himself." Nagi muttered. "That's just my educated guess." He looked over his shoulder at Rosemarie. "Get dressed in the bathroom." He threw a pair of Ko's pajamas at her. Rosemarie nodded.

"Why?" She questioned. "We're going to hide here?" She questioned them. Ko nodded, grabbing her by the arm.

"We have to get in our pajamas before our mom gets back. Kawaki-Senpai can't know we were downstairs." She whispered. Rosemarie nodded, following her.

"Your mom will tell him?" Rosemarie asked, confused. She looked around the bathroom as they entered. "It's nice in here." She added.

"No mommy won't tell." Ko rolled her eyes. "But if he comes home and finds us not in bed, he'll get mad." Rosemarie got dressed quickly, confused.

"He lives here?" She squeaked. "What?"

"Can you stop asking questions?" Ko stripped quickly, throwing on the pink pajama top and bottom. "We have to hurry and go to sleep. It'll be our cover story." She explained, nearly bouncing into the wall as she hopped into her fluffy pants.

Rosemarie did as she was told, quickly pulling the pajamas over her body. "Wait a minute." She was staring a hole in Ko's head. "Your mommy is the Queen? I knew you guys were outsiders, but I didn't know you guys were in Lord Kawaki's care." She slapped a hand over her mouth, fear in her face. "He's going to be so mad!" She whispered.

"He won't!" Ko snapped. "Come with me, and we'll make sure you're innocent." She pulled Rosemarie along, the girl looking around fearfully. "He's not a bad guy, right?" She asked her. Rosemarie shook her head no.

"He's not mean normally, just to adults." She said fearfully. "He can be very forceful when we do bad things. You're not gonna blame the incident on me, right?" She whimpered, opening the bedroom door. The boys were already waiting, fully dressed as they climbed into their bed. "He'll tell my father." She looked up at Ko, who was pushing her softly to the bed.

"No!" Ko shook her head. "We are in this together. Which means if we go down, we're going down together." Ko muttered, forcing her to lay down at the end of the bed. "Don't worry, we have a cover story in place already." Ko climbed into her normal spot, beside Nagi. "Just make sure you let us do the talking." Ko muttered dryly, seeing Rosemarie shake fearfully.

"You don't understand!" She snapped. "My father is so cruel. He won't be happy about me leaving during the night." She frowned. Ko and Nagi shared a look.