Chapter 142

It's another double upload day

 Y/N nodded frequently as Naruto rubbed her head, shaking his head at her. "It's going to be okay." He assured her, helping her tuck in the tired kids. They were exhausted, having played in the large yard with Boruto all day. "Even my brat's about to be out." He chuckled, looking at Boruto in the chair with the baby. He was playing with the baby lazily, about to drift out.

"Your son is just like you, a lot of energy." Y/N snorted. "They take it and run with it." She chuckled, looking at Nagi who was clearly fighting sleep. "No, I already know what you're up to." Y/N laughed, sitting down in bed next to him.

"I wanted to stay up and wait for Papa." Nagi yawned, running his hand down his face. Y/N shook her head no, rubbing his face.

"No, squirt. He might come in the middle of the night. He might not even come tonight if his mission takes too long. You can wait until tomorrow." Y/N smiled at him, tucking them in.

"Why do we still have to share a room? They have like so many bedrooms." Jataro huffed, crossing his arms tiredly as he rolled around in bed.

"I don't know where Sakura wants you guys, this isn't my house." Y/N frowned. "Remember Uncle Naruto said our house isn't fit anymore?" The boys nodded, pouting. Nagi frowned, coughing into his hand. "You okay?" Y/N asked him. Nagi nodded, tired as he laid down again. "I can fit on this bed with them." Y/N looked up at Naruto, but he shook his head.

"Nonsense, you and the baby can sleep in your own room. You need room to stretch." Y/N frowned at Naruto's words. "Boruto and I already set up your bassinet, come on." Naruto whined. "You really think Sasuke wouldn't want you to be comfortable?"

"Oh my god." Y/N groaned, standing up as Boruto nodded at her. "Alright, goodnight guys. And you better go to sleep." The boys waved her off, already shutting their eyes as they rolled over. Y/N sighed, slugging outside of the room. Artemis was wiggling around in Boruto's arms, in his sleeper already as she shut the door and lights off behind her. Boruto made airplane noises as they walked down the hall to Y/N's new bedroom. She entered the room, looking around with a sigh as she got comfortable in her large bed.

"I wanna keep him." Boruto whined as Artemis giggled back at him, kicking his small feet in the air as he was happy again. "He's so cute." He whined as Naruto forcibly grabbed the baby from his grip. "Dad!"

"He likes falling asleep with me." Y/N chuckled, opening her arms for the baby. She adjusted the blanket around him as he was lowered into her arms, smiling as she cuddled him closer.

"Tomorrow I need you to meet me at my office." Naruto rubbed Y/N's head, smiling at her as she got comfortable in bed. "Kakashi-Sensei is gonna want to be there for your psyche evaluation." Y/N's face fell as Naruto spoke, highly annoyed. "Hey!" Naruto warned her, teasing her. "Stop taking it the wrong way."

"Okay, Dad." Y/N smiled with a glint in her eyes. "When does Sakura come home, so I know my kids okay?" She muttered. Naruto checked his watch, humming.

"Not until around midnight normally." He frowned. "If it'll make you feel better I'll swing by and check on her."

"No, it's fine." Y/N huffed, waving him off. "Your already doing so much for us. I really appreciate it." She smiled slightly at him. Naruto shook his head at her.

"I would do whatever for you, Y/N." He squeezed her hand as Y/N got comfortable under her own blankets.

"I stay here all the time. Here's the remote for the television." Boruto showed her a glass remote, Y/N raising an eyebrow. "Want me to show you?"