Chapter 143

Y/N awoke abruptly, the sound of a huge crash near her. She sat up in bed abruptly, shocked as she pulled the covers higher as she blinked fast to clear her head. Ko, who looked as sick as a dog, was jumping on her bed excitedly as she sang loudly. The boys were wrestling all over the room, loudly laughing as they had knocked the bassinet over. "What the fuck!" Y/N cried out, rushing over to the bassinet.

    "The baby is with Big sis Sarada!" Ko laughed, jumping higher on the bed. Y/N glowered, turning to glare at the boys on the floor. They immediately stopped wrestling, scurrying back from each other as they nervously smiled. "Sorry we woke you up like that." Ko laughed. "Aunt Sakura said it's time for breakfast." Ko sneezed into her arm, falling flat onto her bottom.

    "You look like you can barely stand, missy." Y/N glowered, picking up the girl as she swung her around. Ko laughed loudly, her hair fully down as Y/N swung her around. "You're getting back in bed."

    "No! I want food!" Ko kicked against her. "I stayed in bed all night." She groaned. Nagi ran up to her.

    "Don't worry Ko, you won't be bored in your room. I need laundry folded." Nagi smiled innocently at her.

    "And you can clean our room too." Masaru teased, flashing her a small grin. Ko glowered, shaking her head as she was clearly preparing to lunge at them.

    "You better take it easy." Y/N let go of Ko, the girl sitting down lightly as Y/N pulled her robe tighter around her. "I have to get dressed, you kids go get out of your pajamas." She huffed at them, still grumpy from being woken abruptly. The kids hurried to do what she said as they all went running around the hallway, making a lot of noise throughout the hallway. Y/N groaned, feeling so embarrassed as she pulled on a quick outfit. Throwing up her hair in a messy bun, Y/N ran out of the room so she could calm the kids down.

    Together, they walked downstairs, the boys running ahead freely as Y/N and Ko walked together holding hands. Y/N made a face, wondering when Sakura was going to get tired of them. She didn't feel comfortable at all, and really missed her old house. Sakura was in the kitchen, dancing around with the baby while she cooked. Sasuke was sitting at the table lazily reading his newspaper. Nagi ran ahead fast and leapt into Sasuke's lap hard, jostling the paper out of his hand. "Nagi are you kidding me?" Y/N huffed, an apologetic look on her face as Sasuke chuckled dryly, patting the boy's head. "I'm sorry." She added.

    "Mom is being a buzzkill." Masaru groaned, sitting in the chair next to Jataro. The boy's mouth was open, staring at all the food Sakura was making.

    "Shut up. Sakura what can I help with?" Y/N put Ko in her chair, the girl kicking happily as Nagi lightly got into his own chair.

    "You're a guest Y/N, just sit down." Sakura laughed after stirring the eggs, facing the baby with a happy look on her face. "I remember when Sarada was this little." She cooed, Artemis laughing as she swung him around lightly. Y/N looked like she was going to protest, but backed down when Sakura fixed her with a glare.

    "Why are you all sleeping in the same room?" Sasuke asked the boys, Nagi shrugging. "We have seven bedrooms on that floor alone." Sasuke looked at Y/N with a raised eyebrow. Y/N narrowed her eyes at the table, disgruntled as he called her out in front of everyone. "Stop being so shy, you're acting like we're strangers." Y/N stayed quiet, frowning as she shrugged. "This is no different than when we grew up together. We're all family, just stop." Sasuke picked up his newspaper, Sakura nodding as she looked pointedly at Y/N.

    "Exactly, he's right Y/N-Chan. You don't have to act like you're a burden." Sakura snorted, cooing at the baby again. "Especially as long as I get to cuddle this little baby." She squealed, Artemis kicking happily in her arms. Y/N didn't say anything, feeling scolded as Sarada came downstairs in a rush.