Chapter 150

Y/N walked home, her hands in her pocket as she looked around the dark and snow covered plains. Her feet crunched in the snow as she went walking, looking around with a curious expression. Hinata and her had made plans for tea tomorrow, the woman barely letting her leave as Y/N and her talked for hours. She hurried up the walkway to the castle, opening the door effortlessly. Y/N stopped, confused as she was face to face with Sasuke. "Where were you?" He asked her, not looking at her as he took a swig of chardonnay as he leaned against the wall. Y/N breathed in through her nose.

"I was with Hinata, I'm sorry if I was a bit too late." Y/N said quietly, trying to bypass him in the hall. He stopped her with a stern look. "I wasn't aware I had a curfew, sorry." She said dryly.

"Y/N, I don't want you going out by yourself anymore." Sasuke said. "Now go to bed." He said simply, crossing his arms again as he took another swig of the potent alcohol. Y/N frowned, leaning against the wall. "I don't want to hear anymore arguments." Sasuke waved her off. "Not tonight."

Y/N glared at him. "Who do you and Naruto think you are, my handlers?" She huffed. "I can go wherever I want to." Sasuke rolled his eyes, walking off and into the kitchen. Y/N followed him, going to cupboards. "Can I get one?" She added, Sasuke taking the glass from her hand with a slow nod. He poured her a glass of Chardonnay, the liquid pooling smoothly into the glass. Sasuke stayed quiet, pushing the glass softly towards her. She took it gratefully, a small nod of thank you as she tasted it.

"Don't chug it. We didn't eat much." He muttered, sitting down at the table with her. Y/N propped her chin up on her hand. "Is there something you gotta tell me, Y/N?" Sasuke looked at her with a cold look in his eyes, Y/N frowning. "Because you've been acting differently ever since you came back."

Y/N pinched her nose, looking at him unamused. "What did you and Naruto talk about?" Sasuke stared back at her. "Did he tell he alot?"

"He told me enough." Sasuke muttered. "And I'm worried about you." He shook his head at her. "I think you've lost sight of the plan." Sasuke chuckled lightly. "I mean if you stay, it's only a few more years from now." Sasuke assured her. "I mean I'm sure you've noticed but the village is peaceful and thriving now, and a much better place for the kids." Sasuke muttered.

Y/N frowned at his earlier statement. "The kids are old, Sasuke. How much longer do you really expect me to wait until you tell your wife?" Y/N asked him, her eyebrow raised. "Their new adults." She looked confused at him.

"Well, we wait until things calm down." Sasuke said softly, trying to sooth her. "Maybe just three or five more years. Maybe." He watched her eyes widen.

"We said we would wait until the kids become adults." Y/N blinked. "So what the fuck?" Sasuke chuckled, calming her down as he waved his hands.

"Y/N, Naruto is still Hokage. Maybe we'll wait until he retires, I mean we can still live comfortably. It's not a bad thing." Sasuke waved her off, drinking his drink. Y/N's eyes twitched horribly. "You and the kids will live in my mansion, and you can see us all the time."

"When is Naruto planning to retire?" Y/N glared at him.

"I don't know.. Maybe when you get to our age?" Sasuke muttered in thought. "It's not a big thing, Y/N."

"What the fuck that's not the plan!" Y/N snapped. "And that's not three to five years either, that's fourteen years!" Y/N huffed.

"His daughter is fourteen Y/N, what do you want us to do? I can't do much to make you happy." Sasuke shrugged. "I can get you a safe, warm place for the kids and still see you and Naruto. We'll all be together, and we're all safe and happy." Sasuke shrugged his shoulders. "I don't see what the problem is."