Chapter 127

Anyway, Tommorow/Today's chapter came early because omg I missed them so much😭✋

"Get out of the way, and go back to your village." Kawaki said in his attack stance, one arm raised to be ready. "What I'm doing here doesn't concern the village." Sasuke narrowed his eyes, glaring at Kawaki over Boruto's shoulder. He was still inbetween the two, keeping them seperated and from approaching closer.

"Except it does concern us." Sasuke scowled, his hands tight around his sword. "You have what belongs to me!" Sasuke pointed to himself. "Give me Y/N and give me the kids, and I'll think about letting you live." Sasuke crossed his arms. "You've done alot Kawaki, but this is your worst offense." Kawaki glared at him, staying back. "The little girl in your possession won't be going home with you." Sasuke announced, swinging his sword lithely.

"You won't be taking her." Kawaki said dryly. "She knows nothing about where I'm hiding them anyway." Kawaki shrugged, staring back at them. "She will be going home to her mother tonight." Kawaki added, his fists clenching.

"So sure of that?" Sasuke raised an eyebrow. "It's your cockiness that will be your downfall, brat." Sasuke tried to side step Boruto, but he put a hand to his chest.

"Stop this!" Boruto cried, looking at Kawaki. "It's not too late, Kawaki. The leaf will always be your home." Boruto pleaded, a sad look in his eyes. Kawaki looked away from him, shaking his head. "There's people that still remember how kind you were." Boruto sighed. "Just give us the family you took, and we can work out things from there." Boruto stared at Kawaki, waiting for the male to make a move. Kawaki sighed, about to speak.

"He will never have a home in the leaf. He's nothing like us." Sasuke shook his head. "He's gone rogue, and he doesn't care for anyone and anybody. I know because I used to be him." Sasuke glared. "So don't trust him."

"You were rehabbed." Boruto frowned at him. "You changed sides-!"

"And he won't!" Sasuke insisted. "Now get out of my way. He was never here to have a family, or to live a life, ever since he came here he had one agenda. To destroy the world and the shinobi way of life." Electricity shot out of his hand, making his sword glow. "And I won't let him use her for that." Sasuke stepped forward, knocking Boruto aside.

"Uncle Sasuke, stop!" Boruto grabbed the back of his cloak. "Kawaki, what do you say to a peace treaty?" Boruto asked, looking at Kawaki. Kawaki put a hand on his face, shaking his head in annoyance.

"A peace treaty, he'll never go with that. It would require him to give us back his captive bride." Sasuke snorted. "You can't possibly think that he's got epiphany enough for a peace treaty. He's always been a piece of shit kid, with no respect to anyone." Sasuke snarled, looking at Kawaki in pure hatred.

"Black." Kawaki said simply, glancing back in the direction of the mansion. "It's a really nice color." He said absently, crossing his arms lazily. Sasuke tilted his head, confused.

"What-What about it?" Boruto said, confused.

"My captive bride is wearing black panties while she waits for me." Kawaki looked at Sasuke, enjoying his reddened face as Kawaki smirked lightly. "The ones I bought her, the lacy one with the strap that wraps around her thighs."

Boruto didn't even think, he just leaped back as he went soaring through the air. Kawaki had barely finished his sentence when Sasuke's susanoo nearly exploded around him. The tall, burning purple demon was roaring as Sasuke attacked violently, the roof being torn apart as Boruto went running around the building to get a foothold on another rooftop nearby. He looked up abruptly, seeing Kawaki diving back as he avoided the strikes effortlessly.