Chapter 128

Bruh men are such a disappointment in real life like I should not have to tell with this torture. Like why can't I have an anime boyfriend they are ten times more interesting then these one pump and done chumps 😭

Anyway I'm double uploading against since I have nothing better to do but whatever

"What happened?" Nagi muttered, listening to the sounds of banging coming from the bedroom. "He's really riled up about something." Ko held onto YN tight, rubbing her cheek against Y/N's. "Is he mad at you?" He asked her. Ko shook her head no, Y/N pouting as she held Ko.

"He's all pissy for something, baby." Y/N said, cupping Ko's head. "What happened on that mission?"

"We had to leave all of a sudden, and come back." Ko opened her backpack, rummaging through it. She looked secretive, showing them the inside of the backpack. "Uncle Naruto gave me this."

"What?!" Y/N gasped, covering her mouth. "Oh my god, you guys saw him?" Y/N looked back at the bedroom, keeping an eye on the door. Ko nodded, shaking her head with a smile.

"Kawaki Senpai said he saw Papa too." She looked back at the others, Nagi smiling. "That's why he's mad." She said in a small voice. "He was madder than a porkchop on a bun." She teased Y/N, Y/N tickling her lightly.

"Stop quoting Naruto's corny jokes." Y/N snorted, shaking her head. "So what happened?" Y/N asked, her eyes lightly up as Ko removed the bunny from the bag showing Y/N. "Oh." Y/N's eyes widened. She had not seen that particular stuffed animal in years.

"Uncle Naruto said it belonged to you. You had Mr. Stuffins too!" Ko shook him lightly. "He gave him to me, and Kawaki Senpai got so mad." She whispered, playing with the toy lightly. "He said he didn't want me to have it and he was going to destroy it." She clasped it to her chest protectively. "He let me keep it after I told him it was yours." Ko mumbled, Y/N nodding with narrowed eyes.

"Did Naruto tell you anything, like when he was going to come after us?" Y/N asked, her hands clenching. Ko nodded, looking back at the door carefully.

"He said they had to make a plan." She looked back at the boys. "He didn't look like he did when we talked to them though, about making a plan." She said with a small, confused face. "He looked really old, like Grandpa Kakashi." She smiled. Y/N blinked, nodding.

"Wait so.." Nagi rubbed his temples. "You talked to the Future Naruto?" He asked. Ko nodded. "So are they both going to show up?" He said incredulously. Ko shrugged, putting her bunny back into her bag.

"He told me I had to protect this with my life." Ko said happily. "So I'll do that!" She smiled brightly. Y/N frowned, leaning back against the couch. "Mommy, are you okay?" She asked her as Y/N picked up the baby, rocking him lightly.

"I just miss our home." Y/N said sadly. "I miss my best friends, and our village, and all the people waiting for us at home." She sighed, leaning back against the couch. "We have to get out of here." She sighed, shaking her head. The kids shared similar murmerings, complaining to each other lightly as they didn't notice the door open.

The kids and her jumped lightly as the bedroom door shut, Kawaki leaning against it with crossed arms. "How were things while I was gone?" He scratched the back of his head. "No one bothered you, did they?" Y/N shook her head no, awkwardly looking back at him. He had clearly heard her say she wanted to leave. "Anything exciting?"

"Are you trying to get me to confess?" Y/N muttered. "The kids got into a scuffle with some bullies, and I refuse to sign those stupid expulsion papers." Y/N muttered, putting Artemis up high on her shoulder. He was babbling, his voice singing with no words.