Chapter 65

Y/N could hear the crying from afar as she approached.  She took a deep breath, hearing all the commotion. "Sasuke stay down and let's play this out." Naruto soothed him from across the clearing.

"Shes done so fucking much!" Sasuke growled, bucking around as they tried to tie him up.

"Calm down Sasuke-kun!" Sakura commanded, kicking him. "We have no choice."

"Sakura. SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Sasuke snapped at her, making her flinch horrible.

"Uchiha stop struggling." Shino shook his head at him. "We're all in the same boat."

"Geez I really did take your girlfriend." Lady Miyu giggled, covering her mouth as Sasuke glared back. "He's one man, just cuff him." Y/N's mother waved him off.

"This one man barely moved and broke my finger!" One of the clansman said, holding onto his swelling fingers. "These people are barbaric."

"Oh really? Come closer and I'll break the other one." Sasuke said with a cocky look on his face.

"Uchiha." Lady Miyu made a deep sigh. "You act as if you'll never see her again.. oh wait." Her mother burst into giggles. She stood up, putting Himiwari next to the children. Boruto held her tiny hand, looking fearfully at the group. Her mother walked with a pep in her step. "Hes too dangerous to keep alive, bound or not." She shook her head.

"No!" Naruto pleaded. "He'll listen I'll talk to him. He's just frustrated."

"Please dont!" Sakura sobbed, feeling lightheaded. "My daughters right there."

Sasuke bared his throat to her with pride, uncaring as the Queen held his chin. "You've been a real thorn in my side Uchiha. Do you stand by your earlier words?" she asked gently, her eyes shining. Sasuke narrowed his eyes, knowing if he struck now so many could die, including his own child.

Sasuke nodded. "On my family name." He then smirked.

"Papa!" Sarada covered her eyes, screaming as she fought to run away from the rope tying her down.

"Please don't!" Sakura repeated, everyone yelling now.

"Sasuke please just stop talking!" Lee pleaded. "Nobody wants to see this."

"Come on bro. Your family's right there." Kiba shook his head. "You really wanna cause trouble?"

"Please I'll do anything. You can't." Naruto pleaded.  Hinata was hyperventilating right next to him.

"Stop!" Y/N yelled, jumping down into the clearing. She was breathing hard from her mental breakdown, watching everything go down. Her mother smiled, letting go of Sasuke. 

"Hello Dear." Her mother cooed, waving her hands gently. "You know it's quite rude to interrupt, but I'll allow it to pass." Her mother chuckled darkly, walking over to Y/N. Y/N was shaking from fear. Not an ounce of it was for herself.

"If I come with you, will you let them go?" Y/N pleaded. "Please." She dropped to her knees, begging. "Not a single person here deserves any of this."

Her mother leaned down until her cold lips were at Y/N's ears. "Honey, I don't believe that for a second."

"Why?!" Y/N pleaded, sobbing. "I'll be good! Please just let them go."

"I wish I could, dear." Her mother falsely cried. "But unfortunately a big percentage of my army was wiped out!" Her mother whistled. "A big percent." Her mother shook her head. "Someones gotta pay for that."

"I will do whatever it takes to pay for that." Y/N pleaded.  She looked at everyone who was bleeding, coughing blood from fighting so hard. "Let me take their punishment and I promise I'll behave." Y/N pleaded.