Chapter 108

"This is a clear violation of the agreement." Kawaki pushed his desk forward to stand. "Our deal is obliterated-!" Momoshiki's hand clamped down on Kawaki's shoulder. "What?" He snapped. Momoshiki shook his head no.

"Stand down, Lord Kawaki." Momoshiki watched as he stared back, a twitch in his forehead. He slid back down to his seat, annoyed. "Now, we did give her jurisdiction to act if needed." He reminded Kawaki.

"Yeah, to remove her from the sight if it proved dangerous. Not to drug her and trick her into opening her legs." Kawaki glowered at Lady Miyu. "She cannot just go and do major plans without us. And I specifically ordered you all that she is not to be in my house without my input." Kawaki glared around at the room that was no longer meeting his eyes. "We agreed to let me deal with her my way."

"Well your way will take too long." Lady Miyu murmured, checking her nails. "It's a harmless drug, and it's not dangerous." Lady Miyu rolled her eyes as she faced the room. "It's similar to an alcoholic drink, how it lowers your inhibitions." She gestured to the room. "Think of it as a truth serum."

"But it's not the truth." Kawaki stared at her down. "She is not consenting. I would never go against her in such a way." He striked his arm down on the desk. "This is a clear act of disrespect."

"It is the truth. Have you heard of the saying a drunk man's thoughts is law?" Lady Miyu shook her head sweetly. "That's all it is! Her inner thoughts will just be brought to light." Lady Miyu crossed her arms. "It's just going to bring her emotions to light."

"I don't need her drugged to conceive with her. I wanted her to consent." Kawaki repeated as if she was slow.

"Queen of the Miyu clan, explain what this.. Drug does." Momoshiki muttered. "We are concerned in regards to the safety of the woman. A true vessel for the child should be healthy." Momoshiki spoke for Kawaki, his head tilting to her. She nodded.

"It will not change her feelings, it will just make them stronger so she'll find it harder to resist." Lady Miyu said sweetly. "The particular serum I gave her induces lust. We use it plenty of times to breed among my clan. And we are hailed as one of the strongest." Lady Miyu raised her fist with a confident grin. "And no, it isn't the same as a date rape drug." Lady Miyu looked at Kawaki with an eyeroll. "If her feelings for you are as strong as you claim, you won't have a problem." She murmured, crossing her arms.

Kawaki stopped glaring, nodding along with her. "Are you saying this is her freewill?" Lady Miyu nodded.

"It will not be painful, but she'll be experiencing a lot of discomfort for the next few days." She checked her nails again, pouting at a crack. "I wouldn't worry about it. It's just the serum working to ensure she feels the lust." Her mother chuckled. "Her own emotions will be targeted, not created." Her mother added with a confident look. Kawaki crossed his arms, leaning back in his chair as he crossed his arms.

"She'll be consenting?" Kawaki repeated. He looked to his left and right. The advisors were nodding in agreement now, liking the sound of the serum. "She'll be awake and aware of what she's doing?"

"Yes." Lady Miyu repeated. "You won't even be able to tell that she's under the influence." She smiled. "It's very subtle and natural. It'll feel like a switch went off in her head with one thing and one thing only." She smiled greatly.

Momoshiki placed a hand on Kawaki's shoulder, nodding. "Kawaki, I see no harm in trying her method. It seems like it's a win for both sides." He said wisely, looking back at the woman. "You impregnate her quickly, and she's safe and happy." Momoshiki muttered. "That works as well since the pregnancy will go smoothly and safely."

Kawaki looked hesitant, but a woman on the left of him cleared her throat. "And your sure there will no harm to the new Queen and her soon to be unborn child?" She muttered, folding her hands. "Our Lord Kawaki is a dark but humble man, he just wishes her safety." She looked up at the Queen with a fierce glare. "If anything were to happen to the vessel, it would come back on you tenfold."