Chapter 80

Y/N frowned, sitting at the table with her hands crossed in front of her. Naruto was next to her, a sympathetic look on his face. Sasuke was pacing the table in front of her. "Babe, I don't know why he's mad." Naruto chuckled, kissing Y/N on the cheek. Sasuke huffed.

"I just don't know why you had a reason to be outside the village gates." Sasuke huffed, his arms crossed. "You never leave the village without telling anyone." Sasuke narrowed his eyes at her.

"I picked flowers." Y/N whined again, lifting her bag. Sasuke glared at her.

"Y/N since when do you travel outside the village to pick flowers." He crossed his arms, huffing. "We don't know when there will be another attack, and you're in the forest alone overnight." Sasuke complained loudly. Naruto frowned, placing a hand on her wrist.

"Y/N, I kinda agree with him. It kinda worries me that you're in the forest by yourself." Naruto pouted, holding her hand. "You never know when a rogue ninja or anyone can be around the village." Y/N frowned, pouting out her bottom lip as Sasuke nodded.

"Babe if you want to leave the village, please take someone with you." Sasuke pleaded, crouching down to grab her hands. She pulled her hands away from Sasuke abruptly, her bottom lip shaking. "Y/N!" Y/N turned her back on him, leaving them at the table as she rushed into her room. She slammed the door shut, the sound echoing in the apartment as she threw herself on the floor.

"Do you have to talk to her like she's a child, Sasuke?" Naruto sighed, moving over to the fridge. Sasuke crossed his arms, angry. "Now I gotta do damage control." Naruto opened the freezer, getting out a tub of Y/N's favorite icecream.

"Dobe am I crazy?!" Sasuke huffed, looking at her door. "She shouldn't be outside on her own like that. Nobody even knows where she is. If Sakura and I weren't passing by, she probably wouldn't have even told us!" Sasuke huffed

Y/N's door slammed open, Naruto jumping about a foot in the air as Y/N glared into the hall. "Well how about you tell that bitch to mind her business!" Y/N slammed the door on him, Sasuke's mouth askew.

"Who the fuck is she talking to-!" Naruto wrapped his arms around Sasuke's shoulders, restraining him. "No let me go. I'm fine!" Sasuke insisted as she glared at Y/N's room. "She's not kicking me out."

"Sasuke maybe you should go home for the night. It's late." Naruto sighed, his arms still wrapped around Sasuke as he tried to get out of his grip. "Y/N will be fine tomorrow. I'll make sure she doesn't go anywhere." Naruto shushed him as Sasuke scoffed.

"Dobe are you gonna punish me now?" Sasuke frowned. "Y/N did it!"

Y/N's door opened again, her leaning against the hallway to pout. "I'm sorry you hate me so much Sasuke." Sasuke's jaw dropped as Y/N pouted tearfully. "I just picked you flowers but I guess I wasn't thinking." She pouted. Sasuke frowned as Naruto retracted from him.

"They were for me?" Sasuke asked. Y/N nodded, pointing to her bag. "They glow in the dark, I thought you would think they're cool." Y/N mumbled sadly. "I'm sorry babe." Y/N added, as she removed her pigtails in front of them.

"I'm sorry, Y/N." Sasuke frowned. "I didn't mean to get mad I just worry, you know?" Sasuke asked. Y/N nodded.

"I know. I'm going to go to bed. Naruto you can sleep in your room tonight." Y/N walked over to them, giving them both quick hugs. Naruto frowned.

"You want ice cream, baby?" Naruto asked, pointing to the jar still in the kitchen. Y/N shook her head no.

"I'm going to be out at Tenten's tomorrow." Y/N smiled. "So I won't be coming home at all." She told them nicely. Sasuke frowned.