Chapter 165

I don't know if I'm gonna double upload tommorow because today March 1st is my BIRTHDAY. I'm 21 but imma always be a 👶  thank you everyone for the birthday wishes 👶👩‍🦱

    The kids peeked down from the staircase, nervous as they listened to Naruto tell Sasuke the truth. "We're dead." Masaru nodded as they watched Sasuke's back go rigid. "Oh yeah, we're dead."

    "So dead." Ko nodded. "It was nice knowing you guys. I'll meet you guys in hell."

    "Oh certainly. Save me a spot in the eternal hot tub." Nagi said simply,  watching Sasuke shake in a boiling rage as Naruto rushed to calm him down.

    "Yeah, I thought this place looked nice. I don't think we're going to get to enjoy it." Jataro shook his head, standing up while brushing his hands quietly. "It was a pleasure serving you guys."

    "THEY DID WHAT?!" Sasuke snapped loudly, fire in his eyes as he shook violently.

    "We lived a nice long life." Nagi said, backing away slowly. "We almost reached the ripe age of ten."

    "If we run fast enough, we might be able to hide." Ko said,  but Sasuke turned. He met their eyes, scarlet red as his head turned to the side. "THAT MEANS NOW!" She turned and ran, Sasuke running after them as Naruto tackled him as the kids went screaming down the hall.

    "Sasuke, they're just kids." Naruto kept him pinned with one arm behind his back. Sasuke bucked, slamming his elbow into Naruto's side. His brute strength nearly knocked Naruto off as the man dug his knees into Sasuke's side. "Alright, alright. Calm down."

    "We're sorry!" Nagi cried out from the top of the stairs. "It wasn't supposed to happen like that!" He insisted. Sasuke growled, fighting to stand. "We really are!" He pleaded, rushing to run away. Sasuke collapsed in a heap, rolling his eyes as Naruto fixed him with a stern look.

    "Fine." Sasuke muttered, Naruto releasing him as he forced Sasuke to stand. "I'll forgive you all in exchange for abundant community service." Sasuke called out.

    "Like helping you?" Nagi called back. "With missions and stuff?"

    "Yes." Sasuke said. "And you better help me apologize to Y/N."

    "Deal! Mom already knows it was us!" Nagi poked his head out from the hallway. "So you're not really mad?"

    "As long as you fix things with Sarada and Sakura too, I don't care." Sasuke waved him off. "It's gonna take a while to pay off your debts. You're in trouble with the village."

    "We're really sorry, Uncle Naruto." Ko poked her head out. "Even though I didn't do anything, I'm sure the smelly boys apologize too."

    "We do! Just please don't kill us." Jataro said. "I don't want to run away and change my identity." Jataro complained, sticking his head out.

    "You don't just owe Sasuke for what you've done, you have to help the village too." Naruto fixed them with a stern look as Masaru poked his head out with a nod. "You'll have to do some tedious things. I think that's more than fair." Naruto said sternly.

    "We agree!" Nagi called out immediately. "We'll need to atone." The kids all bowed softly. "We really are sorry, we know it's serious."

    "It is. Very. You could have hurt people, including the very person that takes care of you." Sasuke said firmly. "Now go to bed now, we'll start tomorrow. And don't you ever eavesdrop on adult business again. No toys, or books, or games." Sasuke said firmly.

    "Yes, Papa." The kids bowed together, running off to the various rooms upstairs. Naruto sighed, rubbing his forehead.

    "Alright, that went better than I expected." Naruto wiped his brow, Sasuke glowering at him. "Y/N isn't mad at you, calm down."