Chapter 83

Omg I'm so excited. We're a couple chapters away from the consequences of the future. ENJOY and Happy Holidays Guys and Gals and Toasters 

(Origins Continued)

"What's going on?" Y/N asked as Naruto and Sasuke entered the room. They had left briefly while Sasuke had pulled him away to have a small discussion. Y/N whimpered as the boys shot her cold looks.

"Y/N." Naruto shook his head at her, making Y/N frown. He never used her name in a good way. "Kakashi-Sensei wants to talk to you." Naruto said the talking, instructing Sasuke to stay back. Y/N shot a look at Sasuke, who was leaning against the doorway.

"What's it about?" Y/N whimpered, her hands pressed together nervously. She quickly put her clothes back on, nervous from the tense look on her face. Naruto climbed onto the bed and took her hand.

"Y/N. It's about the boy you've been training with in the forest. Sasuke told me you knew it was an Otsutsuki hideout." Naruto said quietly. Y/N looked at Sasuke with a sad look on her face, but he refused to meet her eyes. "He also told me that you assured him it was empty."

"It was!" Y/N rushed out. It's just an empty hideout!" Y/N pleaded, her hands clenched. "What is this about?!" She looked at Sasuke, a pleading look on her face. "Tell him baby, you were in there yourself!"

"Y/N.." Sasuke clenched his fists. "Did you go back there by yourself?" He asked, now looking at her. He had an angry look on his face now. "Y/N, is that where you're going at night?"

"No!" Y/N pleaded. "I'm not meeting him there!" Y/N insisted. Sasuke narrowed his eyes.

"The flowers were tested dobe, give it up." Sasuke muttered as she paled visibly. "They've got chakra from the Otsutsuki on them. I'm sure you got it from there!" Sasuke glared as Naruto leapt off the bed. He placed a hand against Sasuke's hand to sooth him.

"Sasuke!" Y/N sobbed visibly. "Why would you do that?!" She wrapped her arms around herself to soothe herself, crying.

"Naruto, take her to Kakashi. I can't look at her right now." Sasuke rushed out, his hands wrapping around Naruto's shoulders. She was bawling loudly, rubbing at her eyes as she pleaded. "I told you she was lying." Sasuke muttered, looking up at her.

"I can't believe you Sasuke!" Y/N sobbed, tears tracking down her face. "I didn't want to lie!" She placed her hands together as Naruto tried to sooth Sasuke.

"He's not like them Sasuke!" Y/N pleaded, the boys suddenly staring at her in shock as she admitted it. "He was really nice to me!"

"Y/N!" Naruto shook his head. "Just because he's nice doesn't mean he's really nice!" Naruto shushed her. Sasuke crossed his arms at her.

"What's going on, Y/N? He's gotta be using you for something. They don't have feelings like us." Sasuke glowered at her as she sobbed harder. "What is he making you do, this isn't like you?!" Sasuke walked forward until he was in front of her. "Did he threaten you?"

"He just offered to teach me a jutsu." Y/N sobbed. Naruto and Sasuke shared a concerned look. "That's all, he said he didn't have plans to hurt anyone in the village!" Y/N pleaded with them. "I made sure!" She sniffled hard. "He gave me a book too!"

"Baby stop." Naruto wrapped his arms around her shoulders. "Just because someone's nice, doesn't mean you have to be nice back." Naruto shushed her as Sasuke paced in front of her.

"He just reminded me of Sasuke, and I felt safe." Y/N whimpered. "I don't know what I was thinking." Y/N sniffled, her hands together as Sasuke suddenly stopped. "I never once felt in danger. I saved his life." Y/N whimpered. Sasuke took a deep breath, pinching his nose.