Chapter 182

Rosemarie looked at herself in the mirror, a small smile on her face. "It's cute." She pointed to the two pigtail braids Y/N did for her. Y/N finished toweling the girl's face, nodding with a smile. "Are you gonna do yours?" She asked Y/N, following the woman out into the kitchen.

    "Maybe tomorrow." Y/N led her to the kitchen. "Want a snack?" She offered, opening up the fridge. Rosemarie nodded, her hands clasped excitedly as Y/N showed her the children's snacks inside. "Do you want this mermaid pudding? Ko won't mind." Y/N offered her the cup of pink and sparkly pudding. Rosemarie gasped, nodding. "It's supposed to be like ice cream cake." She muttered.

    "Or unicorn funfetti!" She took the cup from Y/N. "I love unicorns! Thank you!" She took a quick spoonful. "Want some?" She offered it to Y/N. "It's like sparkles! Oh, and I love mermaid pudding!" Rosemarie said excitedly, stomping a little at her excitement.

    "So you girls are eating and you weren't going to offer me this sparkly pudding either?" Kawaki walked down the steps, Y/N laughing as he jogged inside. "Rude." He stuck his tongue out at her, kissing her on the cheek.

    "Shut up." She laughed, opening the fridge. "I was gonna see if you wanted ice cream." Kawaki nodded, taking a seat at the table with them. "The kids love their sweets." Rosemarie gasped, looking at Kawaki.

    "You eat ice cream?" She asked him. Kawaki nodded, laughing as she stared at him in disbelief. "What?"

    "Nothing. Even leaders enjoy the occasional sweet tooth." Kawaki told her, Y/N putting down a nicely made bowl in front of him. "Thanks, babe." He tilted his head at her as Y/N nodded.

    "Can I get vanilla?" Rosemarie pleaded, Y/N giving her a look. "I'm not allowed to eat ice cream at home, or mermaid pudding!" She held it up to her. "Please!" YN gave her a small nod.

    "What, you're gonna load her up on sugar?" Kawaki laughed. Y/N took out a small bowl, giving her a scoop of ice cream. "She's gonna be bouncing off the walls all night." Y/N stuck her tongue out at him, passing the small bowl to Rosemarie.

    "She'll be fine, it's one scoop you worry wart." She leaned against the counter. "Are you tired?" Y/N asked Rosemarie. "We might tuck you in, maybe stop at the other house and check on the kids. Right babe? I'm up for a walk." Y/N said quietly. Kawaki hummed, nodding. "Besides, Artemis left his teddy here. He might want it." Y/N pouted, missing the kids.

    "I'm up for that, we'll put her to bed, chill, and then go out." He and Y/N shared a small conservation, Rosemarie freezing as she listened to them. She sighed, thinking hard about what she can do to stop them from leaving.

    "But they're fine!" Rosmarie insisting, poking Y/N. "We're gonna spend the night together, and have a bestie night!" Rosemarie tried to make a cute face, but she felt as if she looked merely constipated. Y/N grinned at her. "We're gonna stay up all night, and play together!" Rosemarie smiled, Kawaki looking at Y/N with a laugh.

    "She's going right to bed. She's looking pretty energetic, she can deal with that in her room." Rosemarie jumped suddenly, trying to make an easy bounce. "She can stay up, in her room of course."

    "Really?" Y/N lowered herself into his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck. "She's fine, besides I feel like she doesn't get spoiled a lot." Y/N smiled, looking at her. "You're spending the night silly, we have all night."

    "Yeah Leader, I don't get spoiled ever!" Rosemarie pouted, bouncing on her feet. "So me and my friend's mommy are gonna play!" She smiled.

    Kawaki sighed. "Do you want me to take anything over to them?" Kawaki asked Y/N, bouncing his leg underneath her.