Chapter 174

Boruto laughed. "I was just playing with her, you don't gotta be so mad." He teased. Kawaki glowered at him. The two men were standing together, Kawaki scowling at him.

"You're drunk off your ass." Kawaki muttered. "Try something like sending that girl to me again, and I'll beat your ass." Kawaki said, Boruto sticking his tongue out. "You think I'm joking? Touch her ass, and I will fuck you up." Kawaki swore. "I promise." He added.

"Yeah, yeah. I wouldn't do that, that's our Aunt." Boruto smirked, folding his hands behind his back. "I'm just joking with her."

"It's your aunt, you piece of shit." Kawaki looked over his shoulder, watching Y/N rummage around in the cooler. "Act out of turn Boruto, I dare you." Kawaki said, looking back to the duo eyed man.

"Haha." Boruto chuckled. "Why are you so mad?" He smirked, tilting his head. "I'll do it in front of you." He threatened back, Kawaki raising an eyebrow. "Since it pisses you off so much." Boruto started walking towards Y/N's direction, Kawaki instantly grabbing the back of his shirt.

"I don't have a problem hurting you, you know." Kawaki said. "I don't care what our parents said."

Boruto pushed his arm off, grinning. "Yeah you do. Because one wrong move and you're out of here, never to return to the village again." Boruto mocked him. "So you start a fight, and it's over for you." Boruto wiggled his eyebrows. "So try me."

"Can you even spell village? You're a damn idiot." Kawaki chuckled darkly. "I guess I'll let it slide because you're drunk." Kawaki shrugged. "Otherwise I'll kill you if you say something smart one more time." Kawaki held up his fingers. "I dare you."

Boruto narrowed his eyes. He looked back to Y/N who was stopped by Sarada. They were talking, Sarada showing her the burger. "You can stop acting weird, she's just our aunt." Boruto laughed. "Come on, it's just jokes." He tried to diffuse the situation.

"Yours." Kawaki said, his eyes narrowed. "She never took care of me in a childish way." Kawaki said. "Stop touching her. She doesn't want or like it." He repeated.

"What are you, her handler?" Boruto huffed. "I think she can talk for herself."

"Oh she can, and push her enough and you'll hear her." Kawaki looked to where Y/N was walking back. "You know what, go ahead." He held his hands up, taking a step back. "Go ahead, dance with her." Kawaki encouraged him. "That is, if you have a death wish." Kawaki muttered, Boruto laughing.

"God you're such a buzzkill." Boruto said, Y/N arriving back to them. "Sweet." He took the cup of water Y/N offered him. "Buzzkill over here needs a beer, he's pissing me off." Boruto said, rolling his eyes as Y/N giggled. Kawaki made a face at him over Y/N's shoulders, flipping the man off. "Thanks." He directed to Y/N.

"Your welcome. Do we still have to have that dance?" Y/N asked. "I really wanted to see Kawaki." She looked up at the man, him grinning back at her.

"Of course you don't have to dance with him. You don't owe him shit." Kawaki took her hand, starting to walk away. "Let's go over here." Y/N was stopped, Boruto laughing as he held her other hand. "Do we have a problem?" He asked Boruto, highly annoyed.

"Auntie, come dance with me." Boruto smirked, pulling on her. "He can wait."

"But I wanted to.. Fine." She sighed, giving in when Boruto gave her his biggest eyed look. "I'll be right back." Y/N excused herself, smiling at Kawaki. Behind her, Boruto gave Kawaki the brightest smile.

"Aww, I'm Auntie's favorite!" Boruto hugged her, pulling her away as Kawaki nodded to himself. "How does that feel?" He asked Kawaki, not staying for an answer as he dipped Y/N up and away.