Chapter 187

Haha I'm so excited to announce my plans for the ending of this story. So daily uploads will be no more. In fact, this chapter is almost 7k words! Longest chapter I ever wrote, no matter what story lol. However, as we're reaching the end, we still have so much more storylines to cover!

So perhaps I'll once a week, and give you guys a whopping 10k chapter word limit. Do yall know how much that is?

We've got at least 100K more words to add to this long ass story. But you know what, I'm proud because I loved it, and it was so much fun to write and it was all passion. Not once did it feel like a chore.

So thank you for sticking around for this long, and I hope to see you on the next chapter. I'm excited to prepare for the end.

Never had I ever thought this book was going to go to this extent! Like wow!

Thanks for the support guys. Your votes, comments, and just outright support and excitement just drove me to keep going and adding story and plot and twists and everything that makes this book unique!

................

Also, I keep getting requests on my Naruto x Reader Scenerio book to make some of these scenarios into a book. So if you go over there and vote on which scenario would make the best story, let me know! Their mostly just fun drabbles. So of course I'd change the plot, and give an actual backstory that could line up well.

We have the Childhood Sasuke x Reader big sister thing to explore. We could do the Pregnant Reader x Sasuke. Or the Team Hebi one. There's so much scenarios and book ideas I could explore.

Hopefully not 200 chapters worth but I bet we could get it nice and far lol.

Again, Thank you all and I'll see you next week most likely. I need to lengthen these chapters far as hell if we're gonna be ready to complete the book by 200 chapters!

Love you guys! :D

Also: Come simp with me! Look at these pictures I found of our husband! Don't simp too hard tho.. He's still a kid in these. Just imagine him to be older. Haha.

He's so adorable

I SAW HIM AND WENT AHHHHHHHHH