Chapter 51

"Y/N, you look horrible." Karin mumbled over the phone as Y/N sat down for her normal session. She nodded, pulling her hair back into a bun. "How do you feel?"

"I'm sick." Y/N groaned. She had been feeling stomach pain and a headache for the past few days off and on. However today had hit her like a truck when she woke up. She gagged, covering her mouth. Nothing came up, but she clutched her bucket tighter. "I think I got sick from the storm or something." Y/N groaned over top of her bucket.

"You poor thing. You look like a wet cat." Karin teased. Y/N rolled her eyes. "Why are you alone today?"

"The kids are out with Kiba." Y/N mumbled, feeling very weak. "Negi had to go on a small mission. Not outside of the village, he'll be back soon." Y/N murmured. "I feel like crap." Y/N laid back down on her mountain of pillows. "My stomach has been killing me."

"Like you have to go to the bathroom?" Karin murmured, folding her hands behind her neck. She leaned against her own bed, a yawn on her lips.

"No, like my ribs are being kicked in." Y/N pouted. "It comes and goes." Y/N glared at herself in the mirror.

"Is it time for your cycle?" Karin asked. Y/N gave her a dumb look.

"I don't get one idiot. You know this." The two of them shared a small chuckle.

"Okay my bad brat." Karin chuckled. "Your dark eye circles are crazy. Neji kisses you like that?" Karin chortled at her as Y/N rolled her eyes.

"I don't even know if he noticed." She yawned, wiping the sweat off her forehead. "Poor guy has been running around trying to make sure everything is safe. And before you ask, no." Y/N shrugged her shoulders. "Sasuke and Naruto have been working hard to make sure everything is okay." Y/N yawned.

"You didn't find any evidence of someone in the village yet?" Karin asked, slight worry on her face. "How are the kids?"

"We didn't. Naruto is trying to set the Anbu to include screening." Y/N said, stuffing crackers into her mouth. "Sasuke said he's not worried but I think he is."

Karin nodded. "He agreed to meet with me." Karin smiled lightly. "Progress." She added confidently.

"We'll see." Y/N shrugged. "The kids are fine. They were really excited to see Kiba today." She pouted tiredly, feeling her forehead. "I feel like hell. I think they like Kiba better." Y/N giggled slightly. Karin looked at her with sympathy.

"You shouldn't be alone Y/N." Karin pointedly looked at her. "You shouldn't be up, period. You should go back to bed." Karin watched as a wave of nausea flashed over Y/N's face. Y/N leaned over, vomiting loudly in her bucket. "I told you." Karin mumbled, wincing as she listened to Y/N throw up everything in her stomach.

"This is horrible. I wanted to go to the festival tonight." Y/N put the bucket on the floor, collapsing in bed. "I know, least of my worries."

"Of course." Karin watched as Y/N curled up in bed. "You go to bed. I'm gonna call Sasuke and have him come check on you."

"I'm fine." Y/N insisted. "I'm gonna take a nap and get better." Y/N insisted. She had been feeling crapy on and off, however she just hoped this was the worst of it. "Goodnight." Y/N hung up on Karin, the girl giving her a wave back. Y/N threw her phone down on the bed as she forced herself to get up. She weakly disposed of her vomit and splashed herself in the face with cold water.

Y/N eventually collapsed into bed, pulling her covers over her chin as she groaned into her blankets. She tried to go to sleep, feeling a sudden heat all over her as she fought against her shakes and chills. Y/N moaned, feeling a heaviness in her body.