Chapter 193

I apologize I made a big mistake. I completely forgot about a character in the last chapter lmfao. I was sleep deprived from writing that huge chapter but forgive me please and let's get back to normal this one. If you even noticed lmfao.

Y/N hummed, looking up at the rooftops as they quickly walked past. Naruto must have sent the Anbu to watch over them, the masked ninja watching cautiously from the rooftops. The kids were quiet, tiredly walking along the cobblestone pathway in the moonlight. It was late, everyone off the streets, as Y/N pulled them along. Artemis was kicking again, reaching out towards the cherry blossom trees they were walking under. "So, when are you going to tell Papa?" Nagi asked her, Y/N making a face.

"Well." She pursed her lips. "Hopefully as soon as possible." She muttered. "Don't talk about it out here." She said, the kids looking up just as the anbu flipped out of sight.

"Okay." They nodded, the walk back home quiet. Y/N took a deep breath, the comfort of the village feeling homey. They passed familiar landmarks, homey small restaurants, and even a couple houses of their friends and family. Y/N smiled, turning the corner to see her house sitting in all its glory.

"It's so weird being back here." Ko muttered, them jogging lightly up the pathway. "It looks so nice and shiny still." She tilted her head.

"I'm cutting the tree down." Masaru told Y/N, Y/N scoffing as she looked at her prized cherry blossom tree. "Yes! It's too close to the house." He grinned at her.

"I love that tree!" Y/N grumbled, walking up the porch steps. "Uncle Naruto planted it for me when I first moved in here, the first thing he did when he came back from his honeymoon."

"One bad storm and it's going right through your bedroom, you'll live." Jataro laughed at her. Y/n scowled. "We saw it!"

"Alright, fine." Y/N groaned, punching in the code to her house. "Alright, home sweet home-!" Y/N opened the door and dropped her jaw.

"Oh yeah, sorry Papa did that." Nagi laughed sheepishly, Rosemarie paling at the bloody footsteps all over the white carpet. "We were on the run, and Papa was a mess that night." Y/N groaned, shooing all the kids inside.

"Wow, your house is so nice." Rosemarie whispered, kicking her shoes off with the rest of them at the doorway.

"It was." Y/N grumbled, adjusting the thermostat on the wall. "Oh my god, my kitchen too?" Y/N groaned, seeing the dried blood all over her walls as she walked in.

"He was a mess." Jataro repeated. "Can we get our stuff?" Y/N grumbled, sitting down at the kitchen table. She adjusted the baby in her arms, Nagi pushing the baby bag towards her.

"Yeah can you have a bucket ready? When he gets here he's cleaning this mess." Y/N grumbled, opening the bag with one hand. "I'm gonna fucking kill him, those carpets are so hard to get stains out of." She grabbed the sealing scroll while Ko banged around underneath the carpet.

"There's bags over here." Jataro called out, wandering off into the living room while Y/N got the equipment out. "Hey, it's our stuff!" The kids went running, Y/N fumbling with the sealing scroll as Artemis started whining.

"I'm gonna get your bear, calm down." Y/N giggled, Artemis patting her face. She hugged him into the living room, watching the kids run around. "It's my stuff from the boat!" Y/N exclaimed, seeing the box filled with items Maddie had tried to give her. "Holy shit, let me see that!" She rushed over, pushing items out the way as she gently placed the baby on the floor.

"They must have brought everything over. Hey, our phones are cracked." Nagi whined, Y/N snorting. "What's this?"

"Stop, it's from Kawaki." Y/N mumbled, snatching the gifts out of his hand. "Adult stuff."