Part 197

Author's Note:

Dear readers,

It's with a mix of emotions that I bring this story to a close after a two-year hiatus. Your unwavering support, comments, and enthusiasm have meant the world to me throughout this journey. Writing this story has been a labor of love, and I'm grateful for each of you who took the time to join me on this adventure.

Life has its twists and turns, and sometimes our creative endeavors need to take a back seat. During this hiatus, I've reflected on the story's direction, characters, and the kind of narrative I wanted to share with you. I've also experimented with a more serious writing style, aiming to elevate the storytelling experience.

Your patience and encouragement have inspired me to bring this narrative to a fitting conclusion. While this story concludes, my writing journey continues. I invite you to explore my other works, each one crafted with the same passion and dedication that you've witnessed here.

Thank you for being a part of this creative expedition. Your feedback has been invaluable, and I hope the characters and their journey stay with you. Until our paths cross again in the realms of storytelling, I wish you all the best.

.................................

Sasuke knocked on the door, a cloaked figure tightly held against him as Naruto let him into his office. Sasuke was out of breath, exhilarated as he carried a person over to Naruto's desk. Naruto locked the door behind him, surprised as Sasuke, his lover, held something covered. Naruto asked him what he was doing. Sasuke laid the person gently on the desk, practically giddy as he pulled the cloth back. Naruto gasped. It was (Y/N) Miyu, their former lover. Her eyes were closed, her perfect skin glowing as Sasuke laid her gently down. Sasuke looked up at him, excited as he told Naruto that he had found a way for them to have their love back.

Naruto's eyes widened in disbelief as he took in the sight of the youthful (Y/N) Miyu lying on his desk. He couldn't comprehend what Sasuke was saying, his mind racing to understand the situation.

"Sasuke, what the hell is going on? Why is (Y/N)...?" Naruto stammered, unable to finish his sentence. His heart pounded in his chest, and a mixture of fear and confusion washed over him.

Sasuke's expression remained impassive, his dark eyes fixed on Naruto. "Naruto, listen carefully. I went back in time and had Orochimaru create a clone of (Y/N). I couldn't bear to see you suffer, so I took this extreme measure to bring her back."

Naruto's mind reeled at the revelation. The idea of manipulating time and creating a clone added another layer of complexity to the situation. He moved closer to the desk, unable to tear his gaze away from the rejuvenated (Y/N)'s form.

"Sasuke, you can't be serious. Time manipulation, cloning – this is too much. We can't play with forces like these," Naruto whispered, his voice a mixture of concern and disbelief.

Sasuke's grip on the cloth tightened as he spoke, his tone determined. "Naruto, I love you. I did this for us, for our happiness. We can be together again, the three of us."

Naruto's internal struggle was evident on his face. He loved (Y/N) deeply, but the ethical implications of Sasuke's actions troubled him. After a moment of contemplation, he stepped back, shaking his head.

"No, Sasuke. This is too risky. We can't mess with time and life like this. We have to let her live her own life, even if it means we have to move on," Naruto said, his voice firm, though sadness lingered in his eyes.

Sasuke's expression hardened, disappointment crossing his face. "Naruto, I did this out of love. Can't you see that?"

Naruto sighed, his heart heavy with conflicting emotions. "Sasuke, we can't control everything. We need to accept the consequences of our actions and find a way to move forward."