Chapter 21

Author's Note: Okay guys I waited long enough. I never got a message back about the plagouism, so I'm going to honestly assume that they saw the story posted on both of my accounts, assumed it was a different person, and got embarrassed. It's okay, I'm not mad :) Relieved more like.

Anyway enjoy babes!

The silence of the room was deafening. Y/N sighed and turned her back on them, walking over to the kitchen. Nagi had left behind his bag, she noted, making her grab it immediately. "What's he got?" Sasuke wondered aloud, making Naruto intrigued as well. She opened the bag and carefully looked in, a frown on her face.

"Well, he stole our keycard.. Again." Y/N smirked as she removed it from the bag. Sasuke took it and instantly started fuming. "It's fine." Y/N giggled at him as he looked upset. "He's got.." She grinned as she lifted something up. Sasuke looked at what she was holding and slammed his fist on the table.

"It's cute." Y/N giggled at the picture Nagi had taken of them while they were clearly sleeping. He was in between them with his tongue out, and Sasuke and Y/N were strongly knocked out.

"Y/N I said we'd watch him, not that we get to keep him." Sasuke said slowly. "He's not a pet." Sasuke fixed her with a look. Y/N nodded with a smile.

"I never said that, I didn't even know you liked kids like that." Y/N shrugged nonchalantly. "Mr. I have barely held my daughter for four minutes at a time." Y/N stuck her tongue out at him, making Sasuke flare angrily as she mocked him.

"Back off Sasuke." Naruto warned him as he towered over Y/N. She didn't feel threatened, instead smirking widely. Y/N turned her back on him with an eyeroll.

"Better listen to Naruto-kun." She mocked him, acting like Sakura which made Sasuke even madder. "Always acting so big and bad, but you like him too!" Y/N pursed her lips at him. Sasuke huffed.

"Whatever." Sasuke turned his back on her and ignored her when she hugged him from behind.

"Alright Y/N, leave him alone." Naruto said to her and leaned over to kiss her forehead. She smiled at having gotten her way and left Sasuke alone so she could lean against the wall. There was a tense air in the room now. It was broken only by the shrill ringing of Y/N's phone necklace. Y/N walked over to the noise, confused.

"Ugh why is she calling again, we just talked." Y/N rolled her eyes as she dug through her bag. She was annoyed over Sakura being rude to her earlier. She opened the necklace with a fake smile, greeting the pale Sakura.

"Y/N." Sakura immediately called out to her, a frantic tone in her voice. Sasuke came over immediately as she sounded scared.

"Is everything okay?" Y/N asked lightly. Sakura shook her head.

"Have you watched the news story lately? Channel 7?" Sakura rushed out, her eyes on something in front of her. Judging by the glow on her face, it was the tv. Naruto quickly grabbed the remote and turned it on per Sakura's rushed out directions. Sasuke grabbed the phone from Y/N and looked into the camera.

"Is my kid okay?" He asked, slightly worried. He glanced a look at Naruto to see him worried.

"It's not us that has the problem. This has to do with your mission." Sakura said while biting her lip. "Just hurry up and watch." Sakura fretted as the three of them crowded onto the couch. "Wasn't that the ship you guys took?" Sakura mumbled.

Y/N watched in horror as the story was about a ghost ship washed up on a neighboring island. The boat was found entirely devoid of people, not a single person washed up on the shore. The boat itself had crashed onto the land. There were clear signs of struggling, and scratches over the furniture and all.