Chapter 115

Y/N woke up in bed alone, or at least she thought. It was so warm and comfortable in the bed, she didn't even want to move. She looked to her side, realizing why. The kids were all in bed with her, Artemis's little face snoring softly by her. Kawaki was nowhere to be found, but she spotted his hand writing from afar, a note laid underneath Masaru's head that he must have rolled over on. Y/N yawned, lifting herself as she checked the watch that was strapped to her wrist.

She sputtered. She never slept in until three in the afternoon. The kids must have put themselves to sleep next to her, she thought to herself. Y/N leaned over, lightly pushing Masaru off of the paper. She leaned back against her pillows, reading over his letter. It stated that Kawaki would be gone all day, and probably wouldn't be back until the middle of the night. She nodded at his words, glad that she had the whole day to plan. He told her that he had let her sleep in, and had sent the children to her bed since they had already been up.

She looked to her right, hearing the soft snores turn to hiccups as the baby started to wake up softly. She frowned, patting his side to get him to go back to sleep softly. Y/N wondered if Kawaki had actually slept throughout the night for once. She did for sure.

She looked to her right, seeing Nagi start to blink himself awake. He was looking at her tiredly, rubbing his face. "How was your night, brat?" Y/N asked him. Nagi yawned, looking to his right. The kids were strewn all over the bed, in different positions. Ko was hanging off the bed, her pigtails running down the side of the bedskirt. Nagi pushed her, sending her flying off with a mischievous laugh. "Now why would you do that?" Y/N groaned as Ko started screaming at him, waking up the baby all the way.

"I'm sorry! I couldn't resist!" Nagi snorted, lighting fighting off Ko as she was tussling with him. Masaru rolled over, groaning as he laid his head near Y/N's pillow. "She's so pushable." Nagi giggled.

"You guys have to take this seriously. You said you found out some things yesterday!" She pointedly looked at Nagi. "That means stop antagonizing her and come on." She shook Masaru awake. Nagi nodded, rolling over to shake Jataro awake. "Come on guys. He's gone all day. We have a chance to get shit done." She murmured.

"Not exactly. Maddie is supposed to be here soon." Masaru tiredly lifted his wrist watch. "You have to do wedding crap today." Masaru yawned. "And we found out where the weapons were, and we also have walkies now." He scratched his head.

"I found at least one route outside." Jataro muttered. "But this one's heavily guarded. Hundreds of soldiers positioned just waiting for orders by the boats." He sleepily said. "They have a lot of people, as suspected."

"And I know why the boat's heavily guarded." Y/N blinked herself fully awake, nodding at their observations. "This island isn't a normal island. It's in a different dimension, cast by someone with extreme visual jutsu." Y/N frowned. The kids looked at her, confused.

"Like Papa's eye? And how can we travel that way?" Nagi asked. "I never saw you do something like that." Y/N nodded, snorting.

"Your right. It's only Papa that can do that. I'm willing to bet one of the elders created this island." Y/N nodded, picking Artemis up and into her arms. His eyes opened, revealing a bright color as he looked around sleepily. "Papa could escape easily. However there's multiple layers to this one. And Kawaki can control it." She shot a look at them. "He showed me outside, he can change the temperature and outside appearance."

"Wow." Nagi muttered. "How the hell are we going to get out of this dimension and back to our village?" Nagi asked, worried.

"I heard them talking a little about it." Jataro interrupted, sitting up fully. "Down at the ship. The captain has authorization to start the ship. I think he can take us out of this area." Y/N nodded.