Chapter 63

Y/N ran hard after Kurama.  She couldn't feel the chill of the air anymore. All she was thinking about was saving those she cared about. Kurama looked back at her, she was running on fumes at this point. "What are you thinking?" He enjoyed hearing the way she viewed the world. She told most of her feelings to Naruto, who in turn told Kurama.

"It sucks. If something happens to anyone..." Y/N drifted off, trying not to think about it. "I'll never forgive myself."

"Its not your fault." Kurama shot back at her as they continued running in the tree, jumping large distances. "Bad things happen all the time."

"If I had just been there." Y/N called back, jumping harder. "If I hadn't been sick I wouldn't have been away from them in the first place. I was careless." Y/N vented, sad and angry at herself.

"You've always been a weird human. Who blames themselves for being poisoned?" Kurama called back, a small grin on his lips. "That's what I like about you."

"Shut up." Y/N forced a smile away. "It's definitely this way. That video she showed me or whatever, I recognized the stream."

"Then lead the way gorgeous." Kurama flirted, waving his hand to the right. Y/N nodded, jumping further ahead. "How have you been coping? Last time I spoke with you, you were terribly far from ease." Kurama asked curiously.

Y/N changed directions, a heavy look on her face. "I'm all over the place. One minute I know what I want, and the next minute I don't." Y/N sighed visibly. "It's stressful, and I don't know if I'll get the chance to fix my mistakes, but if I do I know I won't take my friends or family for granted anymore."

"Whoa kid." Kurama shook his head at her. "You're going to get a chance to rectify whatever you did." Y/N shook her head.

"I don't know what to do." Y/N signed. "On one hand I love both of them. Now I'm thinking I have feelings of some sort with this other guy. And it's just like.. ugh!" Y/N groaned. "It sounds like some sort of teen drama."

"You're cute." Kurama chuckled. "You can work it out. If that's your biggest problem, figuring out who you love more."

"Um, more like the clans at war over my head." Y/a looked back at Kurama with annoyance. "Its not as easy as who I love. I'll give anything to make sure everyone is okay in the end." Y/N pouted, upset. Kurama sighed.

"The air is getting colder. We're definitely near water. Otherwise kitten, I really do think if you opened up more you'd feel better and work things out." Kurama lectured her. "I remember last time we talked about this very thing. I see you never learned."

"Im trying!" Y/N huffed. "It's so hard. Naruto just wants me to be happy regardless of my choices. Sasuke wants me to be happy as long as I chose him over everyone, including myself." Y/N vented, frustrated. "And then Neji is so freaking kind to me it makes me sick. I don't deserve that kind of kindness!" Y/N crossed her arms, still jumping.

"I'm so glad I don't have to deal with woman as often as these two." Kurama darkly chuckled. "Their so annoying."

"And you're an asshole." Y/N shot back. "You and Sasuke both. Never taken my feelings into account."

"So that's my fault?" Kurama guffawed. "Woman you've got the wrong one. I am not Naruto." Kurama cleared his throat. "But on a nicer side I promise you that while Uchiha are hard asses, I've since come to learn that they love hard. They love harder than anyone." Kurama said all knowingly.

"I know he does. He won't let me forget it. Of course while he's forcing me to do what he wants, promising he'll never do it again, and then lying for my benefits." Y/N was almost yelling now, frustrated. "I mean this man lies more to me then Sakura. And that's bad."