Chapter 68

Sasuke and Y/N First Date (Continuing)

Y/N smiled as she sat down on the couch. The food was in the oven cooking, and there was a movie on the television. She pouted, feeling cold.

Except Sasuke was all the way on the other side of the couch, sitting on the tiniest edge farthest away from her. She sighed, wrapping her arms around her knees as she brought them to her chest for warm.

"Something wrong?" Sasuke asked her casually. Y/N rolled her eyes, looking away.

"Nope." She shrugged, visibly sulking. Sasuke internally panicked, but stayed cool on the outside.

"It doesn't look like it.." Sasuke muttered quietly. "Are you okay?"

"Im fine." Those simple words made Sasuke's eyes widened. He knew from experience that anytime she uttered those words, it was definitely NOT fine.

"Y/N just talk to me." Sasuke said softly, trying not to piss her off. She looked at him, and then down at the couch.

"I just didn't realize I had cooties." Y/N stared at him as he blinked.

"It's not like that! I just like having all this room." Sasuke gestured to himself. He had no idea how but this date was going downhill fast. He had no idea how quickly things can go wrong.

"All that room?" Y/N made a face at him, making him wince. "You're practically falling off the couch." She stood up, brushing herself off. "Anywho, don't let me bother you." Y/N walked off to the kitchen, leaving Sasuke to gape like a fish.

"Hey!" He followed her in, a sheepish look on his face. "Don't mind me, I can be an idiot too." Sasuke teased lightly, touching her back. Y/N shrugged as she stirred the vegetables in the pot.

"It's fine." She shrugged lightly. Sasuke panicked more, squeezing her shoulder lightly.

"You're right it's fine. I didn't mean to offend you Y/N." Sasuke said in a more softer tone. He was trying not to make her mad. "I'm sorry if I'm acting nervous." He scratched the back of his neck, making her pause.

"The truth is this is our first time seeing each other in a long time, and our first date at that! Naruto's really got a head start on me, and I'm just really worried-!" Sasuke paused when she spun around, squeezing her arms around his waist.

"It's okay, you baka." Y/N smiled, rubbing his back. "You don't ever have to be shy around us." She let go of him to manoeuvre around to the radio by the stove. "Now, now to your princess." She waved her hands around, acting elegant. Sasuke laughed.

"I'm not bowing for anyone." Sasuke said with a chuckle. "You better ask the dobe."

"Shut up!" Y/N giggled. "Maybe you should dance with me!" A fast song came on as the radio flickered into life. She did a little spin, popping her hip outwards. Sasuke shook his head no.

"It's okay, I understand that dancing isn't your thing." She turned around again, her back to him. "I'll just have to dance with Naruto when he comes home."

Sasuke blinked, suddenly determined. "We're dancing!" He snapped, grabbing her hand to spin her around. Y/N grinned gleefully, jumping straight into his arms. He pulled her back away from the stove in a slow waltz, enjoying the way she slowly ticked her hips.

"You're so happy." Sasuke teased her openly. "What a baka." He shook his head at her as she waltzed in his arms. Together they held hands as they danced around the kitchen.

"I guess I'm your baka then." Y/N teased openly. "That movie was boring anyway. Your eyes are much more interesting." Y/N openly flirts with Sasuke. She enjoyed seeing the slightly pink cheeks on Sasuke.