Chapter 112

Y/N was quiet as they walked through the hallway, her eyes observing and taking everything in. "Not here." He pulled her back slightly as she tried to enter the staircase. "We're taking the elevator." He muttered to her.

"Oh." She frowned, pissed off that when she had originally come she was forced to walk at least twenty flights of stairs. He chuckled at her, guiding her over to some double doors at the end of their hallway. "What floor is the training room on?" She asked him. He gave her a small grin.

"Want to go visit them already?" He questioned her. "We can visit them if you'd like. The children would like that." He crossed his arms.

"My kids?" Y/N laughed. "Of course."

"No." He smirked, pressing the number for the training floor. "All the children admire the new queen. You're kinda like a princess in a storybook." He muttered. "As long as you stay kind and humble."

"Oh." Y/N gripped his arm as the elevator dropped suddenly, then pushed him away. "Don't touch me." She mumbled, clenching her fist from the sudden shock.

"You touched me." He laughed at her. "Come on, I'll show you the children." Kawaki pulled her along the floor. Y/N looked around at the beautiful white flooring, the white walls, and the pristine lighting.

"Wow." She whispered. "Your clan is even more prissy than the Hyuga's." She smiled, looking around. She then paused, a sudden stab to her chest as she thought of Neji.

"Without the Otsutsuki, the Hyuga's wouldn't even be a thing." Kawaki chuckled, wrapping an arm around her shoulder as he brought her into the huge room. Y/N noticed it looked similar to the Academy, but even more expansive and expensive.

"Leader Kawaki!" Several children gasped from around the room. Y/N was startled, taking a step closer to Kawaki underneath his arm as several children crowded them.

"Is that her?!" Someone squealed, their hands placed together like Ko does when she gets excited. Y/N pouted at that, looking around at all the children crowding them. "She's so Kawaii!" Someone else squealed.

"Leader Kawaki." The teacher jogged up, bowing immediately. "I apologize, we weren't expecting you." Kawaki nodded, looking around the room with a blank face. Y/N looked up at him, noticing his mask was back up.

"Their fine. I was just showing your future Queen the room." He explained, his arm still tight around Y/N's shoulders. The teacher bowed to her greatly, nodding as his words.

"Back up." The teacher turned and gestured for the children to give them space. Y/N frowned, looking around. "The children you requested I keep an eye out for, they've been well but a little difficult." Y/N's eyes snapped up immediately to her.

"Are they still giving you a tough time?" He mentioned quietly. The teacher nodded slightly.

"Unfortunately. We are still working very closely with them. They just don't seem interested in working. They'd rather explore the room and play." She crossed her arms. "We're requesting harsher punishment, as we're getting too much backtalk."

"Today?" Kawaki questioned. Y/N was looking angst, looking up at him now. The teacher nodded. "Where are they?"

"Over by the training pit, sir." She turned and pointed. Kawaki saw them immediately.

"You won't have another problem after today." He said quietly. "I'll go speak with them." She looked gratefully.

"You won't." Y/N said, looking up at him. "I will." She narrowed her eyes at Kawaki, the two of them staring at one another. She nearly paused, but didn't falter as she realized the teacher was gawking at them.