Chapter 153

It might be another double upload day I'm feeling inspired.

    Y/N awoke abruptly, her eyes snapping open to the floor of light. She squeezed them tight again at the bright light, her head screaming in pain as she listened to the baby cry. Y/N groaned, forcing her eyes to open as she lifted herself to a sitting position. She rolled out of bed, her eyes opening slowly as she put her feet on the floor. Y/N crumbled to the floor, weakened as she stumbled over. "Oh my fucking god." Y/N held her head, the baby crying louder as she crawled over.

    "Hey!" Arms wrapped around as they pulled her to her feet. Y/N looked up into Naruto's face, Naruto effortlessly lifting her back up on the bed. "Don't move, you still have a concussion." Naruto shushed her, Y/N groaning as he put her legs back on the bed. She leaned against the headboard, sliding into a sitting position. "You've been out for a bit." Naruto sighed, walking over to the bassinet in the room. He lifted Artemis out of his bed, rocking the baby softly. Artemis just continued screaming, fighting hard. "I think he misses you."

    Y/N opened her arms, watching Naruto walk over to her. "Here, careful." He muttered, slowly lowering the baby into her arms. Artemis's wails slowed to sniffles as she slowly rocked him, calmling almost instantly in her arms. Y/N did too, a small smile on her face as she hugged him softly. "So, alot happened." Naruto muttered. "Do you remember anything?"

    "Yeah." Y/N muttered, her voice low as she was trying to look anywhere but him. "Everything." She muttered. Naruto took a deep sigh, nodding. "It's not your fault." She could see in his form he had alot of hidden turmoil. "I'm not really mad at you."

    "No, Y/N." Naruto clenched his head, frustrated beyond relief. "I should have seen it. He was always short tempered but I didn't think he'd ever.. Ugh!" Naruto shook his head. "He's never put his hands on you before. I mean he plays with me sometimes, but we havent' had a real fight since the war." Naruto muttered, confused and saddened as he shook his head. "Y/N I'm so sorry I didn't see it."

    "It's fine." Y/N said, her chest heavened. It still hurt. "Why does it still hurt?" She muttered, looking at him with a frustrated look. "Right here." She touched her chest and neck area, her hand twitching in surprise as she felt the scarred tissue. Naruto frowned at her.

    "Sasuke he.. His jutsu isn't easily healed with medical jutsu." Naruto said apolegetically. "It'll fade, I promise." Naruto shushed her as she looked down. "It was thick and red, his handprints engraved into her body. Y/N's eyes widened, looking at Naruto with a shocked look. "Listen, I'm really sorry I didn't get there fast enough." Naruto frowned. "I knew he was frustrated, but I never saw him get that mad." Naruto frowned as Y/N shook her head at the ground.

    "Where is he?" Y/N asked him. "Where is he?" She repeated when Naruto looked away from her. "I'm going to finish the job, where is he?" She clenched her fist in one hand, the baby sniffling hard against her. "He wanted to fight, so I don't have any problem fighting. He can fight this bitch." Y/N started getting loud, talking to herself. "I'll die for mine, so I don't know why you think I'm scared." Y/N huffed. "He did all that bulshit in front of my fucking kids."

    "I'm not saying your scared, baby. That's not it at all." He shushed her. "Listen, I sent Sasuke away for a bit. He's been really frust-! Y/N!" Naruto pushed her back down as she tried to exit the bed. "You need to listen to me, your not gonna be able to go after him. He needs to keep his distance for a bit." Y/N frowned.

    "He's gonna pay!" Y/N snapped. "I will fuck him up-! How long have I been out?" Y/N tried bypassing him, but he gently held her back with the baby. "Naruto, I will die in his arms if that means I take him out with me." Y/N growled, Artemis staring at her with a pout. "He fucking tried to kill me."