Chapter 195

This chapter took me so long but Im so greatful I was ready to post this. Just alot going on right now stress wise but I'm literally so happy to have this out for you. Thak you for supporting me and my had work. I definitly makes my day lighter reading all of your comments. And I always appreciate every last one. I just don't respond because of spoiler reasons most of the time :D

Thank you,

And Enjoy :D

 "Eat your bananas." Y/N sang, twirling the spoon around Artemis face. He kept turning his head, excited. "Yummy." She sang, Artemis's tongue lapping at the spoon as she fed him easily. She turned around, hearing one of the doors open. She met eyes with Nagi, him looking grumpily at her. "Someone slept in." Y/N sang cockily, turning back to the baby as he approached her.

"I slept like fifteen hours." He groaned, leaning his head on her shoulder. His blanket was tied tightly around his shoulders. "What was in that drink?!" He huffed, tired still as she stuck her tongue out at him. "You're so mean!"

"Sit down." Y/N laughed. "And melatonin is good for you, you guys needed that much sleep." She sang. Nagi collapsed in the chair next to her, rubbing his face as he groaned.

"How was the party?" Nagi yawned. "Did everyone take it well?" He leaned his chin in his arms, laying over the table.

"As well as I expected, yeah it was fine." Y/N grinned at the baby, Artemis easily eating his food. "You love your bananas!" Y/N gushed, Artemis whining as he reached for the jar, impatient. "Hold on!" Y/N laughed.

"Was Papa okay?" He asked. "Or was he mad?" Y/N shook her head.

"No he was fine. Mad of course, but what did I expect?" Y/N laughed. "We had a good time though. I saw him dancing with Aunt Sakura, he was fine." Y/N grinned. Nagi scoffed.

"I heard you guys last night, you were making out, so loud." He complained, Y/N snorting as she looked at him. "It was gross."

"You didn't hear us, we went right to bed." Y/N laughed. "We got caught in the storm and we were exhausted." She laughed.

"Liar." Nagi teased. "It was raining hard last night." He nodded, yawning. "What's for breakfast?"

"You guys are going out for breakfast." Y/N yawned. "You guys gotta get ready, Kiba texted me a few minutes ago that he's on the way soon. I was gonna wake you guys up in a minute."

"Ugh, I don't wanna go." Nagi whined. "He's so weird." Y/N laughed. "And he smells like a dog!"

"I know, but go wake them up." Y/N laughed. "I don't want to hear him complain. And-!" She stopped him as he started walking away, Nagi yawning loudly as she grabbed his arm. "You guys start school Monday, I already got a text from Shino today."

"Okay, okay." Nagi yawned. "Should I wake up the babies?"

"Yeah, go wake up Sarada and Boruto first." Y/N told him, wiping Artemis's mouth as she gave him a bottle. "Karin and Suigetsu went out this morning for a date, and they took Rosemarie with them. She was wide awake at like five." Y/N laughed, picking up the baby. "Artemis didn't wake up until six, poor baby. That vaccine is kicking his butt." Artemis grinned, tapping her face. Nagi scoffed, walking away. "Don't get an attitude."

"I don't wanna go, can't you tell him we have strep throat or something?" Nagi whined, walking towards the hallway. "He always makes us do the weirdest things." Y/N raised an eyebrow, looking behind her. He was already gone.