Chapter 67

Ugh, I am so excited that we're now entering one of the final arcs! One of them at least. And my arcs are long. The Introduction of the Miyu Clan alone was easily 30 or more chapters lol. So don't worry, this story isn't ending yet and if you're still reading, just know I appreciate it and I love this story as well!

Unfortunately, Y/N's story is a tale of drama and heartbreak. In order to learn her lesson and meaning of life, we're going to have to experience ALOT more heartbreak then what I've shown you.

I want you to know that not everything is roses and going to end like sunshine. So don't think that everything's going to end with happiness. I'm honestly torn between ending Y/N's tale on a good or bad note. :D We'll see how it goes!

Anyway, enjoyyyy!

Y/N stared blankly out the window, her head still against Neji's chest. She rubbed her chin against him for safety, trying to forget the ringing thoughts in her head. Neji was humming slowly, trying to keep her calm as she forced her tears away.

She starred in the direction of the village which was long gone, nothing but the two of them just embracing each other. She pulled away from Neji, listening to him hiss in pain. She breathed aloud, watching him huddle over. "Oh god Neji I'm sorry." She had forgotten he was hurt.

Y/N put an arm around his chest, lifting with her knees. He stood up with a heave, holding his sides as she walked him to the bed in the room. She laid him so gently, her hands still clasped in his. "You know, I enjoy our time in bed." Neji chuckled as she put a hand on his chest. "But this is not one of those times."

"Shut up Neji." Y/N left him with a blank look on her face. He nodded.

"I know, poor joke." He didn't smile, but nodded at her. She left for the bathroom, looking for anything to clean his wounds. "Im so sorry." He added sadly. "Naruto was a dear friend to us both."

Y/N opened the cabinet in the bathroom, thankful to find a small first aid kid. "Yeah." She whispered to herself. Naruto was more dear to her than anything. He was her first love, and the main person that supported her through everything. He was the mediator to everything, and always knew what to say or do.

Y/N choked back tears, trying not to think of him. She couldn't think of him right now. She was sure they would come soon. Y/N dragged the kit back to Neji, sitting down on the bed to open it. "You've got a pretty big gash on your chest." Y/N mumbled. Neji nodded, peeking down at the inflamed area. "Sorry about that."

Neji frowned at her as she spoke. Her voice and eyes were depressed, as if everything in her wanted to shut down. "We can talk about it if you want. They haven't come yet." Neji peeked at the door as she ran a moist cotton ball soaked with alcohol down his chest.

"I don't want to." Y/N said quietly. "I'm sorry you got dragged into this."

"As i'm sorry for you, love." Neji said sadly. "I know the world seems dark right but please remember-!"

"No." Y/N said quickly, shushing him. "I don't want to talk. Just please let me concentrate." Y/N murmured. Neji nodded, an apologetic look on his face.

"I'm right here if you need me." He put a hand on her knee, humming softly to himself. She visibly relaxed when he did, enjoying the deep hum of his voice. She thought of Naruto, and how he was always going out of his way to try to do things like that. He was always trying to cheer her up.

She took a deep breath, carefully wrapping his chest. Neji's muscles bulged underneath her gentle touch. Y/N bit her lip hard as she thought of Sasuke. He was all alone now. She had always thought he'd have Naruto to help him.