Chapter 181

Sarada laughed loudly, dialing the number as she walked with the kids and Boruto. Boruto was telling jokes, the kids laughing as they carried the toys and prizes they had won from the amusement park. "Hello? Mitsuki, we're ready to take them back." Sarada giggled, Ko pulling on her hand as she skipped with her. "Huh?" Sarada stopped in place, the group stopping to wait for her?

Sarada's blood ran out of her face, going pale. Boruto stopped laughing, confused. "What's wrong?" He asked her, the kids talking amongst themselves quietly. "How's the squirt?" He asked. Sarada whimpered, her fists clenching.

"What do you mean you can't find the baby?!" Sarada huffed angrily, the kids stopping their conversations as they stared at her. "He's a baby he can't go anywhere!" Boruto's jaw dropped. "Missing snake? Oh my fucking god."

Mitsuki cleared his throat on the other end, an apologetic look on his face. "Yeah, we've got a small problem. My parents informed me that one of our more maternal boas got out, and we're tracking her. We believe she has him." Sarada's jaw dropped as Boruto took the phone from her, putting it on speaker.

"Where the fuck are you? It's eight o'clock at night and we have to return these kids!" Boruto snapped. "I can't go back there and tell Auntie that her baby got taken by a snake!"

"Artemis got eaten?!" Ko sobbed, the kids starting to scream. "Oh my god!"

"No, no!" Mitsuki said, chuckling. "She's on the move, and she's not gonna eat him yet." Sarada dropped to her knees, shocked. "She's looking for a nice warm place to make a nest, and she's gonna attempt to care for him. We think she's heading for water." Mitsutki chuckled lightly.

"You think this is fucking funny?" Boruto scowled. "When did you see the baby last?"

"Not long ago, just a little over an hour ago. We think it's heading for the central forest. You should meet me there." Mitsuki was running clearly, wind soaring through the air. "We need more hands. My parents are out here helping too, but she's a feisty one. We think she imprinted on him. She likes children." He said casually, flipping through the trees as he kept an eye on. "Be careful, she's a big one. About twenty feet long I'd say." Mitsuki muttered, soaring through the air.

"Oh.. My... God..." Sarada clenched her head. "I'm going to kill him. Alright, tell him we'll meet him there." Suddenly Boruto's phone rang, Boruto handing it back as he pulled his phone out. He looked at the cover, an unknown number calling him. He answered it without thinking, confused as Kawaki's face came into the camera. He was outside, sitting on a bench on one of the roads in the village.

"Oh shit, hey." Boruto said, chuckling awkwardly as Y/N poked her head in the camera. "Uh, what do you need?"

"She wants to talk to the kids and I knew you were with them." Kawaki muttered. Y/N waved excitedly at the camera, nodding. "Where are you guys?"

"We're on our way back to my house." Boruto chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. "The kids are staying the night there." He said quietly, Y/N raising an eyebrow.

"What? But I miss my babies." Y/N giggled, Boruto passing Nagi the phone. Nagi gave her a soft smile. "Hey guys." He pointed the camera so she could see the four of them. "How are you guys doing? I heard you wanna sleep at Uncle Naruto's?" Y/N questioned then, excited to see their faces.

"Yeah!" Nagi chuckled lightly, trying to keep a calm face as Sarada argued with Mitsuki on her cellphone. "We had a great day, and we went to the amusement park!" Nagi said, lightly chuckling.

"Oh?" Y/N felt a pull on her sweater, making her smile. "I'm glad you guys had fun. Hey, your little friend came. You wanna come stay and play with her?" Y/N said, clearly trying to convince the kids to come back. Rosemarie leaned over her, waving slightly.