Chapter 124

Anywayyyyy I'm snowed in my house hope y'all are enjoying y'all's day. OOF

"Right this way, Princess." Maddie held a hand to Y/N's back as they walked down the hall together. Y/N had Artemis in her arms, him blowing bubbles at everyone as they passed. Y/N cringed, seeing nothing but angry clan members as they shook their heads in the hall. "The teacher wanted to speak with you directly." Maddie said softly, shaking her head.

"Oh god." Y/N moaned, adjusting the baby over her shoulder. He laid his cheek on her shoulder, nuzzling her as his tiny arm wrapped around her neck. "Are they hurt?"

"I honestly don't know, she just requested a parent." Maddie said nervously, knocking on the double doors at the end of the hallway. Maddie opened the door, sighing as she saw the large group of people.

"Hey darling!" Lady Miyu whistled to her, winking at her from the table. "How are you doing?" Y/N scowled, sitting at the table as she looked around the wide conference room. She put Artemis on her lap as one of the instructors cleared her throat.

"Behind this room I have your children, out of control." She shook her head. "This behavior is unacceptable in our community."

"What happened?" Y/N asked, looking around at the other council members. "What did they do?"

"Marianna, that was rude." One of the council members snapped at the woman, standing up. "This is our fair to be Queen, bow and show some respect." He ordered her. The three council members all stood, bowing immediately to Y/N. She looked awkward, waving slightly with one hand as Artemis put his hand in front of his face, studying his fingers.

"Hi.. You said my kids are acting up again?" Y/N asked, confused. One of the councilers nodded as they stood, walking over to another door. The woman who had originally spoken looked fierce, shaking her head.

"Your children attacked my grandchild and his friends, brutally." She glowered at the floor. "I don't know what the leaf village does at your village, but at ours we show grace and poise."

"Your kid was a bully!" The door opened, Nagi walking out first. "He got what he deserved." Nagi glared, Y/N gasping as the others started coming out of the room. The boys all looked roughed up, swollen limbs and reddened faces from a clear fight.

"Their barbaric! One of them picked up a studen and slammed them head first into the ground!" The woman stomped, shaking her head. "We agreed to work with them, but this is beyond us! What are these children being taught?!"

"Where are the kids you guys fought with?" Y/N sighed. "I'll apologize-!"

"The infirmary. I split his mouth open and knocked a tooth out." Masaru spit on the ground, clear disrespect in his eyes. "He put his hands on me first, mom!" He cried out, anger in his eyes.

"He's lying." The council woman shook her head. "I saw the scene play out. Those children were training and doing their damnest to make sure they passed the upcoming testing, and your boys attacked them."

"No the fuc-!" Y/N fixed Jataro with a glare, silencing him. "We did not!" He corrected himself, stomping his foot. "Your children challenged us to a fight!" He snapped, pointing at her. "Unfortunately for them, they picked the wrong ones."

"Calmed down!" Maddie tried soothing. The Queen was cackling, shaking her head. Y/N bounced Artemis in her lap, shaking her head in disbelief as he started whining from the loud noises.

"Mom, those brats attacked us! These people are covering up for eachother!" Nagi pleaded with her. "Mom I'm telling the truth, we were defending ourselves!" Nagi pleaded, looking at her. Y/N nodded, clearing her throat.