Chapter 60

Quick shout out to everyone still reading 60 chapters later :D You guys rock. Thanks for all the support and feedback. I didn't even think anyone would like this concept. I honestly wrote it for me because there were no good Affair stories I found and I like to write my own books when I can't find one I like. However, you guys blew me up with support on all my books and your just awesome :D

I'm going to cry when this entire novel is over. This officially breaks the record for my longest novel ever. Keep it up guys, and Happy Thanksgiving!

.................................................

Sasuke and Y/N's First Date (Continuation)

"Hi... Y/N." Sakura said, with a tight smile. "Sasuke-kun, I didn't know you were released already."

"I am." Sasuke said simply, grabbing Y/N's arm. "If you don't mind, we have to go."

"And if I do?" Sakura said nervously. "I didn't get to see you alot because you were always so busy and-!"

"Then I don't care." Sasuke said simply, moving past Sakura with Y/N on his arm. Y/N saw the crestfallen look on her face, turning to Sasuke.

"That's not nice Sasuke-kun." Y/N frowned at him. "If you want, you can talk to Sakura-Chan alone. I'll wait inside." Y/N said nicely, already moving towards the door. Sasuke shook his head no, holding onto her arm.

"You told me we'd have the whole day together." Sasuke complained lightly. Y/N sighed, hiding her face from Sakura. "Don't leave me now."

"But Sakura-Chan wants to talk to you." Y/N looked at him with an annoyed face. "It won't take long, right Sakura-Chan?" Y/N looked at Sakura, who was looking extremely bitter at their back and forth teasing. She fixed her face quickly, an innocent look on her own.

"Of course. I'm sorry for intruding. I saw you guys eating and was really excited." Sakura rubbed the back of her neck with a chuckle. "You didn't tell me that Sasuke-kun was getting out."

"Yeah." Y/N chuckled nervously. The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Sakura's smile was not fooling her. "I only just found out from Naruto last night."

"How is Naruto? Does he know you guys are out?" Sakura asked innocently, her head tilting. Y/N could hear an implied threat in her voice.

"Of course. I'll let you guys talk." Y/N excused herself inside the apartment, her back against the door with a large exhale as she eavesdropped.

"What do you want?" Sasuke asked Sakura boredly. "You're interrupting me."

Sakura giggled, a happy smile on her face now. "Well Sasuke-kun. I haven't seen you in a long time." Sakura clapped her hands together excitedly. "Your one of my best friends." Sasuke made a face, but cleared it quickly. "I was hoping we could go to dinner."

Y/N gritted her teeth at the silence, hoping that Sasuke would accept. Sasuke took a deep breath through his nose, trying not to be too mean. "Why?" Y/N rolled her eyes at his response. Sakura cleared her throat.

"Well Sasuke-kun I wanted to see you again." Sakura said shyly. "Could you at least think about dinner? I mean, what are you doing with Naruto-kun's girlfriend in your apartment anyway?" Sakura asked, with envy on her tongue. "It's not very proper."

"Y/N is my best friend." Sasuke said boredly. "I didn't know I needed to ask the dobe for permission to see her."

"Of course not!" Sakura said defensively. "I know you don't, Sasuke-kun." Sakura coughed nervously. "But Y/N knows better." Sakura added. Y/N narrowed her eyes. Sasuke did as well, clear annoyance in her face.