Chapter 159

Nagi leaned against the hood of the car, trying not to throw up. Him and Ko were talking quietly. "Mom's gonna be so mad." Ko whispered to him, watching the two ninja approach slowly. They were still arguing by the looks of it. "We shouldn't say anything until we get home.

    "But I don't think we should be the one to say it." Nagi muttered. "We shouldn't tell them until it's safe."

    "Yeah." Ko muttered, tapping her fingers together. "Mom's gonna be upset." She said, Nagi nodded.

    "Well I tried to warn her but you know how she's all stuck in her ways." Nagi huffed, watching the ninja slowly but surely walk up. "She'll be fine."

    "I feel bad." Ko said. "I actually liked messing with him." Ko pouted, her arms crossed. Nagi gave her a glare. "Such a brat." She teased, shushing him as the adults walked up to them.

    "Did you see the evil bitch? This fucker let her get away." Sasuke said dryly, crossing his arms. Nagi nodded.

    "She's in the car." The two adults looked as Nagi nodded. "She's tied up. She's coming willingly."

    "Oh?" Sasuke muttered. Nagi nodded. "Are you okay?"

    "No." Nagi pointed downwards, Kawaki sighing as he saw the bad wound. "I'm fine, I just need some of that burn cream Aunt Sakura gave me before." Nagi said. Sasuke picked him up, observing the wound. "You can leave now." Nagi said over Sasuke's shoulder, glowering at Kawaki.

    "You're not leaving me in the middle of nowhere land." Kawaki snorted. "Besides, your mom is trusting me to return you guys."

    "They are not your responsibility." Sasuke repeated, Nagi laying his head on Sasuke's shoulder as he felt another wave of sickness come over. "And last time I checked, you were banished from the village."

    "I'll leave after the kids are returned then. So come on." Kawaki walked over, but Sasuke shook his head no.

    "Get in the back with the bitch." Sasuke ordered. "I'll be up front."

    "Eh, I kinda like the front seat though." Kawaki said sarcastically. "Why don't you sit in the back with the wicked witch?"

    "Papa get's front. Only Adults should sit in the front seat." Nagi gave a big smile, Sasuke sharing an expected look as he smirked at him.

    "Fucking shits. And I'm still pissed you tricked me you punks." Kawaki grumbled slightly, opening the back seat.

    "Sorry, blame Nagi." Ko said, giggling as she got in the middle row. Sasuke tucked Nagi into the passenger seat, quickly getting into the driver's seat. Kawaki begrudgingly got in next to the Queen, who was humming to herself with her hands tied. Nagi got to work on programming their destination, the boys in the back withdrawing their weapons on the Queen.

    "What are you up to?" Kawaki asked her, the Queen shrugging with a slight smile. "Why are you coming willingly?"

    "I just want to see my kid, why not?" The Queen giggled as the tires spun.

    "Put your seatbelt on." Nagi ordered Sasuke, the man begrudgingly doing what he said as the car went zooming fast. They all did so, Kawaki staring at the older woman.

    "She's not going to the village, she's clearly got a plan." Kawaki said dryly, Nagi shaking his head.

    "No, she is. She's our captive and we'll need her for valuable information. We'll keep her in solitary confinement." Nagi said simply.

    "Why are we trusting her?" Kawaki said further. "Do you know how slippery this snake is? She's not worth bringing in to discuss."

    "Oh? Is it because she has information you don't want us knowing?" Nagi asked, Sasuke looking at him in the mirror.