Chapter 96

Sasuke sighed, his hand hovering over the doorknob. He took a deep breath, deciding to enter after all. The room was dark and quiet, the gentle hum of a fan in the room. Y/N was curled up on the master bed, her back towards him. He frowned, entering the room and surveying them. "I'm home, papa." Nagai sat up, yawning in bed as Sasuke looked surprised. He was with all the children in the second bed, the only one still awake. Sasuke walked quickly over to him, observing him.

"Where the hell were you? You didn't go back on the ship did you?" Sasuke growled at him, looking stern. Nagi yawned again, exhausted as he nodded. Sasuke gripped his shirt collar, pulling him to a seating position. Why?! Do you know how worried you had everyone?!" Sasuke snapped at him. Nagi's eyes widened, trying to release Sasuke's grip as he pulled hard at the hand gripping his collar.

"Papa I wasn't trying to worry anyone." Nagi said softly. Sasuke frowned. "There were just things I had to do. I came right back." Nagi sighed.

"I put you on that row boat for a reason." Sasuke growled. "Don't you ever disobey me like that again." He dropped Nagi on his back, the boy smiling at him. "It's not funny."

"I love you too, papa." Nagi rolled over, yawning heavily. "Now leave me alone."

"No!' He snapped. "What were you doing that was so important you had to leave?!" Sasuke glowered at him.

"Sasuke!" Y/N groaned, opening her eyes. "Don't wake up the kids, idiot." She snapped at him as she raised her head. "Nagi is home safe and fine." Sasuke looked at her, bewildered. "I'm exhausted. Get ready for bed." She snapped at him. Sasuke sucked his teeth but nodded. Nagi snickered at him as Sasuke walked away.

"Whooped." He teased openly. Sasuke spun around, fire in his eyes as Nagi immediately fell back against his pillow, gulping. Sasuke sighed, turning to look at Y/N. She normally didn't snap at him like that.

"I'm sorry." Sasuke added. "They've been through alot, and I don't want to wake them up." Y/N nodded, her eyes softening at him. "I'm going to get a shower." Sasuke excused himself from the room, Y/N nodding as she laid her head back down on the pillow in silence. He sighed, enjoying the hot water that was cascading down his back.

"Momma." Nagi whispered. "I can't sleep." He whined slightly. Y/N sighed openly. "Why can't I sleep in your guy's bed?"

"You know he's in a mood." Y/N shook her head. "He's gonna be even more mad." Nagi pouted, whining as he turned over.

"But mommy, I'm so tired." Nagi ran his small hand down his face, openly sighing. Y/N shook her head at him. "I told you he wouldn't be too mad." Nagi pouted. "Besides he'll probably be in a good mood because he gets to see Uncle Naruto too." Nagi climbed out of his bed, slowly walking over to Y/N's bedside. She watched him, shaking her head no.

"I love you, but no." Y/N said simply. "You're going to have to get used to sleeping in your bed by yourself." She pushed his face lightly, smiling tiredly.

"I love you too, mommy." Nagi leaned over. "One more goodnight kiss?" He asked her lightly.

"This is the one hundredth time. Make yourself a glass a milk." Y/N ordered him, leaning over to kiss his cheek. Nagi hugged her, pouting. "That might help." She rubbed his hair, hugging him back.

"But I don't want milk, I want to sleep with you and Papa." Nagi frowned. Y/N shook her head no.

"No." She whispered, placing a finger to his lips as she pulled away from him. "Everyone else went to bed easily, why can't you?" Y/N smiled when he leaned in closer, laying his head on her chest.

"Because I want to cuddle you." Nagi teased. "I love you." He smiled brightly up at her.

"Go to bed. I love you too, but get your butt in bed before he comes out and sees you. I told Papa we'd talk tonight." Y/N shushed him.