Chapter 81

Y/N was on her bed, her legs kicking as she laid on her stomach. She was reading the book Kawaki had given her, highly interested. She was reading the illustrations of the Atomic star bomb, frowning as she surveyed it. According to the book, The jutsu could easily destroy any structure, and could grow to easily the size of a tailed beast bomb.

Y/N yelped as she was smacked hard on her bottom, making her glare over her shoulder. She glared, seeing Sakura in the doorway. Sakura was giggling now, a hand over her mouth. "I was just joking Y/N-Chan!" Sakura watched as Y/N sighed, softening her glare. "Can you come into the living room for me?" Sakura pleaded lightly.

Y/N sighed, leaving her book behind as she followed Sakura. She had no idea how Sakura had gotten into their shared apartment, and was currently grumbling about it in her head. "Ladies, I got her!" Sakura cheered as they entered the living room. Y/N nearly choked on her spit.

The girls were all lying around the small living room in various positions, Tenten looking sheepishly on the couches. Ino was staring at Y/N, a bubble of excitement on her lips already. Hinata was kindly smiling at Y/N, a joyous air about her. "Oh Y/N-Chan, we're all really happy for you." Hinata put her hands together, her eyes soft.

"Tenten-Chan!" Y/N snapped at her from across the living room, Tenten chuckling sheepishly. "Its not funny!" She whined.

"Y/N-Chan please, I can't believe you weren't going to tell us you found a boyfriend!" Sakura squealed next to her. "You should have told all of us, not just Tenten." Sakura frowned at her, shaking her head at Y/N.

"I don't want anyone to know!" Y/N yelled, clapping her hands over her ears. "Sasukes going to flip!" She frowned, crossing her arms.

"Oh we know." Temari winked. "Especially because Ino told him already."

Ino blushed, frowning as Y/N look at her with the thickest glare. "Y/N-Chan it's not like that!" Ino whined. "Sasuke-kun was there and I just wanted to know if he knew why you looked so much happier the past few days and then we got to talking and Tenten had already told me the reason we were having a girl meeting and-!"

"Excuses!" Y/N snapped, angrily pouting at the room. Temari frowned.

"Y/N-babe you would have had to tell us eventually. Especially if whatever is going on is serious." Temari chuckled. "Sasuke will just have to get over it, your not his girlfriend." Temari chided her. Sakura nodded in agreement.

"Come on Y/N-Chan, just how bad will it be?" Sakura giggled at her. "I don't think Sasuke-kun will care all that much." Sakura said confidently. Y/N sighed.

"Maybe your right-!" The front door slammed opened as the doorknob hit the wall so hard it cracked. The girls jaws all dropped as Sasuke stood in the doorway, a heated look on his face as he entered with a glare.

He took one look at all the speechless woman sitting around the living room. Sakura gulped, forcing a bright smile on her face. "Hi Sasuke-kun!" Sakura greeted him as he walked closer into the living room. Y/N was visibly shaking, taking small steps back.

"Leave." He ordered, looking up at everyone in the room. Hinata grabbed Y/N's arms, a pleading look in her face. "All of you."

"Y/N-Chan, want to come to my house?" Hinata asked. "Are you okay?"

"Sasuke-kun, you look tense. Do you want to go on a walk and cool off with me?" Sakura asked sweetly, tilting her head. Sweat was beading on her forehead as she surveyed the cold man, as she had never seen him so angry.

"Y/N, get rid of them all now." Sasuke ordered. "I wanna talk to you."

"Y/N, do you wanna come with me?" Hinata whispered, squeaking as Sasuke shot her a fierce look. "It's just until Uchiha-San calms down." She whimpered sadly. Temarie took a quick step in front of them, crossing her arms as she stared him up and down.