Chapter 179

Y/N carefully knocked on the door to Sarada's room, humming softly to herself. Sarada opened it, peeking out. Sarada gave her a big, sheepish smile. "Yeah, I'm back." Y/N groaned, Sarada laughing as she pulled her inside. "Let's get it over with."

Sarada grinned, running to her bed to grab the box. "You want me to come with you?" Y/N laughed.

"I know how to pee on a stick, I think I'm fine." Y/N chuckled. Sarada wrapped the box in the shirt for her.

"I can sit with you if you want." Sarada offered. "What are you hoping for?" She squealed. "A girl?"

"Lay down." Y/N pushed Sarada, the girl laughing as she walked away. "I'll tell you after." Sarada kept her fingers crossed, making Y/N mad.

"I was just kidding Auntie, good luck." She whispered, Y/N walking into the bathroom. Y/N looked at the box, turning it in her hand. She opened it, observing it.

"Alright." Y/N muttered. Suddenly the door flew open, Ko rushing it. "What the hell?" Y/N muttered.

"Sorry, I left my bow!" Ko yelped, rushing in as if she was naked. She grabbed the sparkly bow on the sink, plopping it on her head. She gave a sigh of relief, staring at herself in the mirror. "I need a new one, the clasp is so loose." She groaned, turning around to face Y/N. She stopped, staring.

Y/N suddenly realized she was still holding the box in her hand, Ko's eyes widened. "Oh no, don't say a word." Y/N shook her head, hiding the box behind her back. Ko gasped, jumping excitedly. "Nooo!" Y/n groaned, pushing the door shut quickly. "Don't you guys knock?"

"Yayy!" Ko squealed, clapping. "Is it a girl? I knew it!" Y/N shushed her loudly, giving her a stern look. "I want a sister now!"

"Shushhhh!" Y/N said loudly. "He can't know!"

"Why not?" Ko pouted. "I'm gonna tell the boys-!" Ko turned to run but Y/N snatched her up, shaking her head. "Mom!" She whined.

"I don't know for sure!" Y/N whispered. "Hey, you can't tell anyone." Y/N told her sternly. "You have to promise, and you have to knock." Y/N said sternly.

"Do it! Do it now!" Ko said excitedly. "How does it work?" She took the box from Y/N as she dropped her, observing it in her hands. "Wow!"

"Oh my god, I can't have people knowing." Y/N groaned.

"Knowing what?" The door opened, Ko hiding the box behind her back quickly. Masaru was there. "Ooh, your hiding stuff."

"What are you hiding?" Nagi poked his head in. "I'm feeling nosy." He teased, grinning widely.

"Oh my god." Y/N groaned, rubbing her head. "Don't make me call Sarada!" Y/N warned them.

"Please don't, she hits so hard." Jataro mumbled. Sarada opened her door. "Oh god!" He turned and ran, the boys running away as Sarada evilly approached them.

"Come on, your mom's busy." Sarada huffed, crossing her arms. "Let her use the bathroom." Sarada told Ko sternly.

"But I wanna know." Ko whined, giving Y/N back the box.

"Go put the baby in my room, give him to Kawaki." Y/N said softly. "And you'll be the first to know." Ko groaned, nodding as she walked away. "Good girl." She patted her back. Ko skipped away, grinning excitedly now. Sarada walked in, locking the door behind her.

"I'm in too much suspense, I can't let you do this alone." Sarada sighed, walking into the bathtub. Y/N gave her an amused look, Sarada hiding in the corner. "Go ahead, pee on it. I'll be the emotional support." Sarada waved to her, hiding her head in her hands.