Chapter 151

I was too frustrated not to write so much today lmfao. Anyway I'm so sorry I forgot to put trigger warnings. Sometimes I forget and I definitly had axiety writing these next couple of chapters so I felt like it was warrented lmfao .. Well heres a trigger warning. I've never been afraid to talk about all types of shit, but just letting yall know it's not gonna be pretty :D Like this next chapter literally makes me literally gag. lmfao

Y/N blinked, the kids staring back at her as she shut the door behind her. "What...The...Fuck." Y/N muttered, staring in horror. Nagi smiled sheepishly as she looked around. "Sarada's in her room, right?"

"Yeah." Masaru said softly. "She doesn't know." Y/N hummed lightly to herself. "I know." He laughed at her. "You can't catch a break." He smiled sheepishly. Y/N pinched her nose, staring at them as she tapped her foot.

"And you know Sasuke's already in a horrible mood." Y/N muttered, crossing her arms. "This will just be the tip of the frosting." She sighed as Nagi nodded at her.

"Yeah we heard... Sorry mom." He apologized. "What are we supposed to do now?" Nagi muttered, wringing his hands. Y/N sighed, pulling her pigtails out her head as she ran a stressed hand through her head.

"I'm sorry." Rosemarie giggled at her. "I followed Kawaki-Senpai here." Y/N pinched her nose as the kids looked at her shocked. "It's how I found you guys here. I don't really have chakra yet, so he can't sense me well." Rosemarie smiled.

"He's here?" Nagi snapped. "We have to tell Papa-!" Y/N shook her head no abruptly, the kids staring at her in shock. "What? Mom, why? If she came all this way that means he has a way into the village." Nagi muttered as Y/N walked forward, crouching down in front of them.

"Don't say a fucking word to Papa about this." Y/N shushed them. "He'll never let us out of his sight again."

"Mom!" Masaru shook her head. "What are we going to do? If he finds her here, he's going to put two and two together.. Wait a minute." He looked at her abruptly. "Why do you care if we tell him?"

"Because!" Y/N crossed her arm. "Kawaki was very kind to us and he took care of us, and I know Sasuke likes to make a big show that he's the top dog around here, but I want no part of that."

Nagi stared at her. "Is that why you're locking your door all of a sudden?" Nagi gasped at her, pointing. "Mom you're so bad!"

"Your father is a fucking idiot." Y/N snapped. "I do not care what he thinks. Now we have to deal with her before he finds out about the Otsutsuki being here." She whispered to them.

"Senpai's here?" Ko asked her. "Oooooh, you're sneaking in boys!" She pointed at Y/N with a squeal, Y/N glowering at her.

"Mom." Nagi whined. "Papa isn't going to let her stay." Nagi looked at Rosemarie who was currently giving her the biggest pout. "He's gonna freak out if he finds out she's from the base."

"Alright, alright." Y/N shushed him. "How about this?" She gestured for them to come closer. "We lie, and we don't tell anyone that we know she's not from here, or Kawaki either." Y/N put her finger out. "Then you can have your friend and play, and you can let me see my husband still. Deal?"

"But mom, you're supposed to be with Papa." Nagi blinked. "I thought you wanted to come back."

"It's complicated." She shushed them. "Now come on, pinky swear you won't tell Sasuke." She gestured for them to move closer. "I'll do all the lieing, don't worry about it. Then we can have her go home." Y/N watched Rosemarie pout heavily at her. "No, No. We're not from this time."

"But they promised they'd send me home if I helped them get out." Rosemarie pouted. "I have to stay." Y/N glared at the kids, them looking back at her sheepishly.