Chapter 177

Sakura woke up, her head on Sasuke's chest as he slept as well. She reached for the ringing phone in her pocket, confused. "Hello?" She mumbled, grumbling at being awoken so abruptly. She sat up quickly. "Y/N?" Sasuke's eyes opened, watching Sakura's confused face. "Hey, hey. Calm down-!" Sasuke snatched the phone out of her phone. "Hey!" Sakura glowered at him.

    "What's wrong?" Sasuke asked, concerned. "Are you okay?" Y/N cringed. "Y/N?!"

    "I'm fine!" Y/N assured him. "I'm at Naruto's house, watching the kids here." Y/N said, poking her head out into the hallway. She was alone with the baby in Kawaki's room, the rest of them spread out all over the house as they cleaned with a couple of friends. "Figured we'd get the house cleaned up."

    "Oh, okay." Sasuke hummed. "Hit mine next."

    "Shut up." Y/N laughed. "I need to speak with Sakura." Sasuke looked to his side to see Sakura glaring at him.

    "Why?" He huffed. "What's up with you? Were you sick last night? Sarada mentioned it." Sasuke asked her.

    Y/N made an annoyed face. "No." She said quickly, too quickly for Sasuke's liking. Sasuke sighed. "Listen, it's a girl thing, please Sasuke." Y/N pleaded. Sasuke sighed, handing the phone back to Sakura. Sakura glared at him.

    "Sorry about that, what's wrong babe?" Sakura asked, the phone to her ear as she slid out of bed. "How are you feeling?"

    "Uh.. Are those results back yet?" Y/N asked her. "How long does it take?" Sasuke watched Sakura go rigid, stopping in place.

    "What?" He asked suddenly. "What's wrong?"

    "Oh my god, what did the baby do?" Sakura suddenly asked excitedly. "Quick, tell Sasuke!" Sakura put Y/N on speaker, Y/N giggling.

    "Well, he sat up this morning all on his own. And he put his hands and knees on the ground!" Y/N exclaimed happily. "He can support himself both ways." Sakura took her back off of the speaker, Sasuke relaxed as he nodded.

    "Sasuke said that's great!" Sakura squealed. "It's just me again." Sakura walked off to the bathroom, her voice dropping. "I thought you were sure." She said, whispering.

    "I was! What's the chances of getting pregnant off of expired condoms though?" Y/N whispered into the phone. Artemis was  sitting up on the floor, playing with his wrist band.

    "A Lot worse then rawing it." Sakura huffed. "They break down super easily, and it's almost impossible to tell because the holes are so small, idiot." Sakura sucked her teeth into the phone.

    "Oh god, what am I gonna do? I keep throwing up." Y/N cried, walking throughout the room. "I can't go back to my timeline pregnant! Sasuke really will kill me!" Sakura sighed, nodding.

    "It's gonna be okay, quiet down." Sakura shushed her lightly. "You don't know for sure yet. You could just have a fever." Sakura shushed her, Y/N squeezing her sides now.

    "I don't know. I don't know my own body anymore!" She started whimpering. "I thought it was the weather and now I'm super confused. When can I get those results?" Y/N whimpered.

    "Well, Sasuke and Naruto were talking last night. We decided to stay another night, but tomorrow their going to start the ritual." Sakura said. "It takes three days just to start the first time alter." Sakura muttered. "The lab is closed on the weekend. I think I'll have it ready just before you guys go home." Y/N groaned, wiping her hand across her feet. "Calm down, it's a baby not a death sentence."

    "Sakura, I dont think I'm ready for this. I was hoping for at least a year." Y/N whimpered. "We only just said 'I love you' to each other'. What if he's not ready for a baby?"