Chapter 99

"What do you think their like, Nagi?" Ko whispered, the baby in her arms as it moved around slowly. The ship was nearing the island quickly, the place in full view. "Do you think their scarier then the Miyu Clan?" She asked. Nagi was quiet, staring at the roaring waters. The captain was humming softly, nodding at her words.

"It's rumored their the nastiest clan alive, missy." He muttered to her, his cigarette in his mouth.

"Second hand smoke, old man." Masaru coughed, glaring at him. "We'll be fast, in and out."

"I don't know about that, kiddos." He chuckled. "If you thought the Miyu Clan was a nasty bunch, their kittens compared to the Otsutsuki." He chuckled darkly. Nagi sighed, nodding.

"Papa should have caught up to us by now." Nagi bit his hand. "He should be heading to the island." He frowned, looking up at Ko. She softened her look, nodding at his words.

"I'm sure he is. We have to go forward." Ko insisted. "No one is going to stop this if we don't work together." She whispered. Nagi nodded.

"They've gotta contain the threat over there, then meet us." Masaru explained. "I'm sure that's what it is." Masaru assured him. Nagi nodded, staring at the island as they got closer.

"Those monsters are huge." Jataro shook his head. "Like really deadly. How can spiders open doors." He grumbled to himself. Nagi frowned, shaking his head.

"Their chakra guardians. They can do an awful lot." Nagi frowned. "Hopefully there's not too many of them." If this clan is as horrifying as I've heard them we might need backup. We don't have our robots and we're unprotected as it is." He groaned, pinching the skin between his nose. "I'm so done with this."

"Well it's not over yet, Nagi." Ko sighed. The baby was blowing raspberries in her arm, it's tiny tongue wagging in the air. "He likes the sea." She exclaimed happily. "He can taste the salt water." She chuckled.

"Cute." Nagi muttered sarcastically.

"Oh don't get in a bad mood, baka. Everything will be alright." Jataro rolled his eyes.

"Hey boss. What do we have here?" The captain murmured, his hands still tight on the steering wheel. Nagi's eyes widened, rushing forward to grip the end of the yatchy.

"That's a rowboat!" Nagi exclaimed. It was oddly docked out of place against the shore. "Get me in close!"

"You kids are going to have to swim for it. We get too close we'll set off their chakra alarms. I've got some." He frowned. Nagi nodded.

"Ko, put the baby in this." He pointed to the rubber boat by him. Ko nodded, lowering the baby back into the backpack. It whined a little, but went quiet as it was enveloped in darkness. She sat it on top of the tube, securing the backpack.

"Thank you for everything. You know the usual." Nagi sighed, saluting him as he stood up on the edge of the yacht. "The money will be wired to your bank account regardless of our deaths or not." He gave him a small grin. The captain saluted them back.

"Good luck kids. Remember to stay low. These bastards are nasty." He reminded them. Ko nodded, the four of them falling backwards- as their feet hit the water with a splash, the baby and it's backpack sitting on top of the float, the rest of them sinking under

............

Sasuke dropped down through the ceiling, his bare feet hitting the floor as he braced himself. He walked forward, slamming his fist against the glass door as he knocked rapidly. "Come on, come on." He grumbled under his breath. He looked behind him as a masked assassin landed beside him. An anbu member made to guard Naruto.