Chapter 93

I had some time and got an extra Chapter in

The Present

Y/N stared at the wall as she moved slowly, trying to consume the boiling rage within her. She could hear the sounds of fighting ahead, and a giggle somewhere. She let out a sigh of relief as a familiar face turned the corner. "Mommy!"

Ko ran to her, wrapping her arms around Y/N's waist. Ko looked flustered, her dress and hair soaking wet. "Did you swim here?" Y/N laughed aloud. However Ko nodded proudly.

"We planted some of our bombs in the boiler room" Ko whimpered, laying her head on Y/N's waist. "There's a lot of civilians on this boat. Like kids and old people." Ko looked up at Y/N. "We didn't want to pull the charges until we knew for sure."

"Baby." Y/N crouched down. "If their apart of this clan, they all share the same views. Elderly or young, they'll try to kill you."

"Nagi said there was a nursery" Ko whimpered. "We didn't want to pull the charges if there was a baby on board." Y/N took a deep breath, nodding.

"You did the right thing, honey." Y/N cupped her dimples, smiling brightly. "We can't bring the ship down. We need to draw back and go."

"We got plenty of them. They'll be hurting for days. We also know their next move. The pyramid where the Otsutsuki is." Ko shivered slightly. "But what if they go to the Otsutsuki and bring them back to the village?"

"Fuck." Y/N breathed, crouching down to Ko's height as she tried to think. "We might have to bring this whole thing down. This is bad."

"I saw life boats. What if we hold the elderly and young hostage?" Ko asked. "Let them drift back to land?"

"If they drift to the Otsutsuki this can be worse." Y/N bit her lip. "As much as I wanna take you guys and go, I don't think we can." Y/N clenched her fists. "If those bastards bring the Otsutuki on our heads we're finished." Y/N bit her fist, thinking hard.

Ko raised the gun she was holding. "What if we just kill the Queen first, then steer the boat to the island directly? After we destroy and pelt every last soldier?"

"Hmm." Y/N frowned. "We'll need a boat anyway to get home."

"RUN!" A small cry uttered as the sounds of thunderous feet started at the hallway.

"Go." Y/N ordered her. "I've got this" she started whirring her fist back. "Keep looking for enemies and stay low. I'll be right beside you." Y/N made hand signals, and a second copy of her erupted next to Ko. Ko nodded, saluting her.

"Good luck mommy!" Ko blew her a kiss, and started running direction.

"Mom?!" Masaru swung around the corner, Jataro at his side as the two of them kept sprinting.  "Run! Theirs a shit load of them behind us."

"Keep going." Y/N muttered. "Find the Queen and let me know where she is." She made two more clones.  The boys stopped abruptly at her side, breathing hard as they tried pulling on her sleeve.

"Mom! Let Uncle Sasuke deal with this. There's so many!" Masaru cried out. Y/N smirked.

"I owe them greatly for their hospitality. Especially the doctor." Y/N clenched her fists hard. "You heard what I said, keep going and hit the clone really hard when you find her.  We have to end this." Y/N ruffled both of their heads. "Go!" She ordered, hearing a lot more footsteps further down the hallway.

"Thanks mom!" Masaru yelled back as he and Jataro kept running, sprinting hard and dissspearing just as a small crowd of ninja turned the corner. Y/N stood there, watching them with a blank look.