Chapter 126

It took me like 40 tries to upload this chapter the wifi was being ASS cuz it's storming. Anyway finallyyyy. I'm super excited for next chapter lmao

Y/N was sitting curled up on the couch, the baby in her arms as they played. "Is this an orange?" Y/N put the fruit by his head, shaking it slightly as he smiled widely. "An orange, yep." Y/N cooed, handing him the fruit. He touched it, laughing as he looked at her expectantly. "You wanna taste it?" She smiled. "You can suck the juice off it." She offered, pealing it for him and pulling apiece apart. "Go ahead, give it a lick." She cooed, putting the piece of wet fruit to his lips.

Artemis's tongue dipped out, trying the citrus fruit. He made a face immediately, gagging as she burst into laughter. He smacked his lips repeatedly, laughing as he tried to get rid of the taste out of his mouth. "Oh you silly." Y/N teased him, popping the orange in her mouth. Artemis cried, reaching for the orange in her hand. "No, you can't even have solids yet, little guy." Y/N teased. The door opened, Maddie knocking on it first as usual. "Hey guys." Y/N called over her shoulder, putting Artemis on her chest. "You got some little feet." She teased him, tickling him slightly. Artemis giggled loudly, kicking heavily.

"Hey, Princess. The boys wanted to see if they could have their friend over." Maddie called, the kids entering the room tentatively. Nagi ran up to Y/N first, kissing her on the cheek.

"Hey, mom." He greeted her. Y/N smiled, kissing him back. "How was your day?" He asked, Masaru and Jataro lunging over the couch to fall on her.

"Hey, come on." Y/N laughed, putting Artemis up high so they didn't crush or kick him. "Good, except this little guy discovered he had strong feet." Y/N smiled, passing Nagi the baby. "And he doesn't like to eat oranges, but he would love to play with some." She added, ruffling Jataro's hair as he leaned on her shoulder. "How was your guys day?"

"Good, we beat our scaling test." Masaru took the baby from Nagi. "And strong feet? We'll be playing sports soon then, yes!" He cheered, shaking the baby slightly.

"Don't shake him, idiot!" Nagi snapped, slapping Masaru on the shoulder. "Mom, can our friend come over." He asked her, a pout on his lips as he looked at her.

"It's not that little girl is it?" Y/N raised an eyebrow dryly.

"Hi!" Her voice piped up from the doorway. "Yeah, it's me again." She waved as Y/N looked over her shoulder at her.

"Hi, honey." Y/N called back, her lips pursed as she looked at Nagi again. "I don't care." She waved them off.

"Oh, it's the baby again." Rosemarie ran around the couch, gazing at the baby in Masaru's arms. "Oh, you shouldn't shake him." She added shyly.

"He's a human." Masaru held Artemis up high. "He's much stronger than you think!" He lifted the baby high, zooming him around like an airplane.

"Actually I just fed him-!" Y/N stopped, watching Aretemis spit up formula all over Masaru's face. "Come on, Masaru!" She snapped at him, taking the baby from him as he rolled around on the floor crying. "Someone go get me clothes, this is his third outfit today." Y/N groaned, shaking her head at him as Masaru whined and kicked on the floor.

"Ewwwwwwwwww!" Masaru wiped at his face angrily.

"Go get them, stupid." Nagi kicked him slightly, leaving to get the clothes for Y/N. "Come with me, I'll show you where we keep the baby clothes." He offered as Masaru refused to move, Rosemarie nodding as she went with him. Y/N made a face, looking down at Jataro with a scowl.

"Go with them." She ordered quietly, nodding towards the kids as they went running off. Jataro shook his head no, making a face.

"No, I don't like her." He said with attitude, laying back against the couch. "Besides, I wanna watch cartoons."