Chapter 141

Y/N frowned, her arms crossed as she stared at Naruto. He chuckled sheepishly, smiling back at her. "We get to live with Papa? Cool!" Nagi fist pumped Masaru, the boys running around happily now.

"Lucky." Boruto muttered under his breath, Naruto slugging him hard in the shoulder. "Ow." He grumbled as Y/N gave Naruto a pout.

"We're supposed to all live in the Uchiha mansion?" Y/N frowned, just imagining the horror. "I don't know if I can do that, Naruto." She frowned, looking pleadingly. "Can't you just put us up in a hotel?"

"Y/N." Naruto chuckled at her. "We're not kids anymore, Sakura won't bother you. It'll be okay." Boruto looked confused at them. "Mind your business." Naruto warned him. "Sakura is very mature now, and she's done nothing but miss you." Y/N glowered at the wall, nodding with a small pout. "I can always move Boruto in with his sister." Naruto offered. Boruto looked abruptly at him, shaking his head no. "Didn't think so." Naruto added.

"Fine." Y/N mumbled. "I guess we can't be too picky, it's only temporary." Y/N said aloud in relief. Naruto nodded.

"Trust me, I'll get you back to your time." Naruto rubbed her cheek suddenly, enjoying her warm smile. "Now, fill me in on everything." Naruto sat down next to Boruto while Y/N continued changing the baby. Boruto filled him in, Y/N chiming in to confirm or deny while the kids played with the hospital toys that were provided. She focused on the baby's navel, seeing a small rash around his belly button. He coughed, twisting in her arms as she lifted him with a frown.

"Are you getting sick?" Y/N muttered to him, turning him on his side as she patted his bottom. He wasn't crying, a soft look on his face as he smiled at her. "Come on sweetie, laugh." Y/N frowned, tickling his belly. He didn't laugh, his face going back to blank as he coughed again. When he coughed his tongue shot out, trying to free the phlegm from his throat. Naruto leaned over her shoulder.

"It's winter here, and cold and flu season." Naruto muttered while Y/N dressed the baby in the new outfit. "You said it was tropical where you are? Sometimes when you take infants and small children out of different climates they get allergies and things." Y/N lifted the baby up, his small foot flexing near her as she smiled at him. "He could have a small cold."

"Well he's worrying me, I don't want him sick." Y/N frowned, cradling him. "I'll have Sakura take a look." Y/N added, rubbing his bottom as Artemis laid his head on her chest. Naruto put a hand on her shoulder, nodding.

"We have to talk later, but that can wait. I want to hear from you alone what happened there." Naruto murmured. "What you had to go through." Y/N paused, but nodded as she glanced around the room. "I'm sure you want to get changed."

"Yeah." Y/N breathed with exhaustion. "It's been a long evening." Boruto clapped his hands. "Can you get them their clothes too? They're all wet from the ocean." Y/N frowned, feeling a sudden chill. The kids obeyed as Boruto and Y/N distributed their new clothes, Y/N excusing herself to go to the bathroom. She stripped the wedding gown carefully, parts of it sticking to her due to the damp sea water.

Naruto cradled the infant, the baby turning in his arms as he laid his cheek against Naruto's chest. "He likes to play, but he hasn't been playing for a whole day!" Masaru pouted, leaning beside Naruto to peer at the baby. "He just wants to be held and warm." Masaru covered his mouth quickly, coughing.

"Yeah, how are you guys feeling?" Naruto frowned, feeling Masaru's forehead. The boy felt warm, but not feverish.

"It's really hot in here." Masaru complained. "We want to go outside and play." Naruto looked at Boruto pointedly. Boruto groaned but nodded.