Chapter 166

Y/N smiled at Sasuke, her feeding the baby in her arms now as she gave him the bottle. "Want a donut?" She offered him Sasuke shook his head now, watching the kids running around in the living room. Sasuke sat down next to her, ruffling her head. "I missed you." She said with a big smile, Sasuke smiling back at her.

"I missed you too. I'm sorry for everything." He muttered, putting his hand over the hand that was feeding the baby. Y/N smiled at him, shrugging her shoulders.

"It's not your fault. And I'm fine." Y/N assured him, squeezing his hand back. "I'm glad you came back. I missed your stupid face." She beamed, Sasuke chuckling as he let go of her to watch the kids. "They've got you wrapped around their little finger." Y/N teased him. Sasuke chuckled, nodding.

"I guess so. Little bastards." He mumbled, looking over at the baby. "How's he doing?" Y/N sighed, shaking her head.

"He's sick." Y/N mumbled. "He got his vaccine yesterday and he's all upset. And he has the tooth coming and he doesn't like the heat." Y/N smiled sheepishly. "Remember my house used to stay at like 2 degrees? My entire clan is like that." She rubbed the babys face. "He's just like me. We like body heat but if the air is too hot forget it. He needs a cold house." Sasuke rolled his eyes, feeling the babys head.

"Well we don't live in the artics, Y/N. '' Sasuke laughed. "He'll adapt." Y/N nodded, pressing the bottle to the babys lips. "You and the baby will be fine. We're just getting out of winter anyway."

"Yeah." Y/N sighed. "I miss my house." She pouted slightly, Artemis drinking his bottle nicely. "But we definitely need a bigger one." She murmured, looking over to the kids that were now wrestling in the living room.

"Well if you stay in my house, it's enough and more." Sasuke said lightly. Y/N made a face, shaking her head. "I know, I know. You like your own space."

"We do not live together well." Y/N laughed. "Not at all." Sasuke grinned at her.

"Come on, we could coexist." Sasuke watched her shake her head.

"I'm not living in the same house as you and Sakura." Y/N laughed. "No. Plus the kids need their own space. And apparently a lab too since they like to keep poisons and shit on hand." Y/N said loudly, the kids running away upstairs. "Anyway." Y/N said, rubbing the babys side. "You doing okay?" Y/N questioned Sasuke. He nodded, looking around the room. "You look like you want to ask me something." Y/N giggled, standing up with the baby.

"Yeah, can you go get dressed if you want to be friends?" Sasuke smirked. "I'm not talking to you in that nightgown." Sasuke pushed her lightly, Y/N looking down with a small squeek. "Yeah, go."

"Sorry." Y/N giggled, passing over the baby as she covered herself up. "Can you feed him?" Sasuke nodded, Y/N running up the staircase. "Go get dressed for the day guys!" Y/N called out to them. Y/N walked down the hallway to her room, a big smile on her face as the kids ran up the staircases.

"Ahh!" Ko squealed, running past her. "Mom, they keep pulling my pigtails!" Ko yelled. Y/N picked her up, laughing as she swung her around. The boys scowled as Y/N gave them a stern look. Ko stuck her tongue out, teasing them. "I'll get dressed." She smiled up to Y/N.

"Alright, good girl." Y/N giggled, putting her down so the girl could run off. "We got stuff to do today so go get ready!" She went into the bathroom, Nagi following her.

"Mom, can I get a book from the shop?" Nagi said, giving her a sweet pout as she started brushing her teeth. Y/N looked at him out the corner of her eye as she looked at him. "I mean how many times are we gonna get the chance to read a book from the future?" Nagi said excitedly. "Please?"