Chapter 180

Sarada blinked. "Uhhhhhhhhh." She backed up, Sasuke narrowing his eyes at her. "I don't really understand the question. It's just a toy." Sarada mumbled, Sasuke glowering at her, annoyed. "Oh, are you talking about the tissue? I was cleaning my glasses." Sarada said awkwardly, Sasuke getting madder the more she talked.

"I'm talking about the pregnancy test. Who the hell does it belong to?" Sasuke repeated. "Don't act dumb."

"I'm not acting dumb." Sarada muttered, annoyed. "It's broken."

"I don't care if it's broken." Sasuke glowered at her. "Who's test does this belong to?" Sasuke muttered darkly. "Is she pregnant?"

"No!" Sarada huffed, crossing her arms. "She's not pregnant."

"No, oh shit." Sasuke muttered. "She's throwing up like fucking hell. She's gotta be pregnant."

"No she's not, she's sick." Sarada said, standing up. Sasuke crossed his arms, shaking his head.

"I'm gonna go ask her about it." Sasuke said, shaking his head. "She's not gonna hide a whole pregnancy from us."

"She's not hiding anything!" Sarada glared at him, her fist clenching.

"Then why is it broken, Sarada?" Sasuke picked up the test, observing it. "Does she think she's pregnant?" He looked like he was about to walk away, Sarada panicking. "I'm taking this, I'm gonna ask her.

"Don't tell her!" Sarada cried out, Sasuke stopping as his hand was on the door. "It's mine!" She shrieked, desperate as Sasuke turned back to stare at her.

......

Sakura patted Ino on the couch. "Are you okay now, Pig?" Sakura asked her. Ino nodded, a small smile on her face. "I think we need to get you in a program." Sakura laughed. "Thank you." Sakura smiled, Masaru handing her the glass of water.

"I was hoping Y/N would drink with me but I don't think she likes raspberry vodka." Ino laughed. "Sorry for bothering you so early." Sakura shook her head no, assuring Ino everything was okay.

"Do you hear that?" Nagi asked, tilting his head. Sakura frowned, focusing. Now that he mentioned it, she could hear muffled arguing. Upstairs, the door slammed open, and Sakura's face fell as she heard Sasuke screaming profanity.

"Oh my god." Sakura groaned, running up the stairs as she bust into the room. Sarada was arguing with Sasuke, the male yelling back. "Calm down, calm down." She tried shushing them, but Sarada just kept getting louder.

"Your going home, your not going anywhere for a fucking week." Sasuke huffed. "Pack your shit, go stay in your room."

"Fuck you I'm not leaving!" Sarada yelled. "I didn't do anything wrong!"

"WHOA!" Sakura yelled, getting in between them. The kids peeked in, snickering. "What's going on?"

"Big sis is mad as hell." Masaru laughed. Sarada fixed him with a stern look, Masaru running away to the back of the group.

"I found a pregnancy test. Sarada said it's hers." Sasuke threw it to Sakura, Sakura's eyes widening.

"It's a test, it's not a confirmation." Sarada scoffed. "It's broken anyway."

"Ooooooo." Nagi yelped as Sarada threw a pillow at them."

"Sasuke, calm down." Sakura shushed him. "Sarada is a woman now."

"She's not old enough to get pregnant. I still have to give her money to buy a damn dress!" Sasuke snapped, Sarada huffing. "She can't watch these kids, she's not even responsible."