Chapter 158

Nagi looked frantic, pulling on Sasuke's cloak as the man tried to calm him down. "What's wrong kid? How'd you find me?"

    "You have to help us Papa. Mom doesn't know where we are!" Nagi pulled on his hand. "We're all lost in the forest. He came back for us!" Sasuke started walking with him, Nagi taking frantically as he tried to convey to Sasuke there was a fearful attitude. "He's here, Kawaki's here." Sasuke wrapped an arm around Nagi, lifting him up as he held a finger to his lips.

    "Calm down." Sasuke muttered. "Come on, I need to know the details. Is anyone hurt?" Sasuke asked, looking towards the direction Nagi had come from.

    "No, but I  don't know where Jataro and Masaru ran off to. And he has Ko still. He's going to use it as leverage against Mom." Nagi wiggled around in Sasuke's arms so he would put him down. Sasuke did so, nodding.

    "Alright, I'll go handle it. You can get the kids out." Sasuke said, standing straight as he adjusted his gloves. Nagi pulled on his cloak again.

    "Papa, we're going home after this. You don't need to take the device." Nagi assured him. "We can talk to mom together, and everything will be okay." Nagi assured him. Sasuke shook his head no. "WHY?" He huffed.

    "Listen, I want to make up with her, but right now there's something I have to do." Sasuke sighed, looking back towards the shore. "And now that you guys are here, you can help me out with it."

    "No!" Nagi snapped. "We're doing that. We're bringing you home. Everyones worried about you."

    "Calm down." Sasuke told him. "Listen, we'll talk about it later." Sasuke assured him. "But I can't let you guys go home."

    "Why?" Nagi huffed. "You're acting as if you're never going to see us again." Nagi huffed. Sasuke tried to bypass him, but Nagi held onto his cloak. "When we go home it will be like we never even left."

    "You don't understand." Sasuke muttered. "It's not that easy." Sasuke sighed. "If you guys go back, there's no guarantee that I can fix things with your mom. I have to do that, and I need more time to do that." Sasuke sighed. "Listen, we can talk about it afterwards, but we need to get to the kids." Sasuke frowned. "If you guys go back, Y/N won't let me see you guys anyway."

    "That's not true. Mom's not even mad anymore." Nagi frowned. "Everyones worried about you, you have to come home!" Nagi insisted as Sasuke tried twisting Nagi's hands off of him.

    "Okay, okay. I know but if you said he has Ko we have to go now!" Sasuke sighed. "We'll talk and decide later." Nagi frowned as Sasuke started walking away, clenching his fists.

    "Alright, we'll do it." Nagi huffed, Sasuke turning around to face him. "The ship is arriving soon, right?"

    "Yeah, it'll be approaching the harbor any minute now." Sasuke checked his watch. "I got a report it's running ahead of schedule, you should see it docked soon."

    "Okay. Then you distract him and we'll go to the ship and get the part. We will not be destroying the ship." Nagi said strictly. Sasuke slowly nodded. "We'll meet up on the ship, but there will be no casualties under any circumstances. Otherwise we're starting a war." Nagi said fiercely. "Do you understand me?"

    Sasuke walked forward, crouching down in front of Nagi. He held out his hand, Nagi gripping his. "I promise. What a beautiful partnership." Sasuke said lightly, a smirk tilting his lips.

    "Yeah, yeah." Nagi huffed, crossing his arms. "You better do as I say."

    "I will now, come on." Sasuke waved him on. "Lead me there." Nagi nodded, reaching up towards the tree with his dominant hand. The hook grasped onto the branch, Nagi flying upwards to get a look at the long forest. Sasuke stayed on his back, the two of them zooming through the trees to close distance. Nearby, Ko and Kawaki were making small talk, Ko waiting for Nagi to come back.