Chapter 120

Update: I got lunch but no victoria secret :( We'll get em next time girls 

Y/N blinked, entrapped in his gaze as he pulled her close softly. He was staring into her soul, a tiny smirk threatening to engrave his lips. "One word." He murmured, teasing her clearly as they were suddenly chest to chest. "If you say it, I'll let you go." He winked at her. Y/N's face grew blank, nodding as her eyes drifted over him.

"You asshole." She shook her head at him, glaring suddenly. "You know I won't." She flipped her hair over her shoulders. "You're so cocky about it."

"Mhm." He looked at her hungrily, his grey eyes darker than ever as he stared at her like a lion does his prey. "I've got a confession." He sighed, leaning his forehead against hers. "I'm not as calm or polite as I seem." He smirked at her, rubbing her cheek. "But you know that, starfire." She nodded, a starry look in her eyes as she was suddenly conscious of how close they were.

"I'm highly aware of that." She rolled her eyes. "It was mostly you that got us stuck in places like the damn closet." She smirked, rolling her eyes. "But there's no nosy eyes about to wander upon us in a hot tub." She wiggled her eyebrows at him. Kawaki smirked, leaning back and relaxing against the back of the tub.

"Come here, starfire." He ordered her. "Up on my lap." He added, agreeing with her. Y/N narrowed her eyes.

"You're not off my shit list." She snorted. "I'm not so easily persuaded." She glanced at the moon, shaking her head. "And what time is it? We should check on the baby and the kids." Y/N frowned at him.

Kawaki smirked, crossing his arms. "How about you give me a kiss, and we can go right downstairs?" He teased her. Y/N groaned, shaking her head. "You just told me you wouldn't say no." He teased further. Y/N sighed, swimming away from him.

"Well I change my mind like I change clothes, what can I say?" Y/N shrugged, smirking back at him. "Why do you suddenly want a kiss?" She raised an eyebrow at him. Kawaki grinned sheepishly.

"I'm gonna be gone for like a day or two.. Or three." He sighed, rubbing the back of his head. "It sucks but there's a haunted village in my territory." He frowned, crossing his arms. "I wanted to spend more time with you, but like I mentioned I've got a lot of shit going on." He took a deep breath, shaking his head. Y/N stared blankly at him.

"Did you just say a haunted village?" Y/N stared. "Why are you so full of it?" She burst into laughter. "If you want a kiss so bad, you don't lie about it." Kawaki snorted, rolling his eyes playfully.

"If I wanted a kiss that bad, I'd have you begging me." He winked at her, making Y/N scowl. "Anyway it's the truth. I'm getting reports of citizens transforming into ghoulish beings." Kawaki said weirdly, as if he didn't believe it himself. "Not gonna lie it's one of the weirdest mission reports I've ever gotten." Kawaki shook his head. "But it's gotta be done. I'm leaving tomorrow for a couple days, and I won't see you or the little bunch." He said dryly, folding his arms behind his neck.

"Hmm." Y/N nodded, agreeing with him. "So what does that have to do with me?" She pointed to herself dryly.

"I want one kiss!" He laughed at her. "You're acting like I asked you to build me a castle." He shook his head, trying to stifle his chuckles. "Just to get me through my mission?" He pleaded, a teasing smile on his lips. Y/N groaned, tilting her head back.

"Why do you have to fuck with me like that?" She whined, looking back at his face. "You know I can't stand that stupid face." She groaned, shaking her head at him. He chuckled at her, a boyish smile on his face now to mock her. "Ugh!" She snapped.