Chapter 46

"Oh fuck." Y/N whistled, watching Sakura break her leg back into place. Sakura shook her head at her, her hands instantly glowing green.

"So Neji-San and you have hot dates like this?" Sakura mumbled, making Y/N laugh. She winced, feeling her ribs expand and extract as Sakura healed her.

"What can I say babe?" She laughed while Sakura slightly flexed her arm. "I like it rough." She added with a wink. Sakura blushed, but rolled her eyes.

"Such a tool. Neji-San's worried about you. Asked me to heal you first." She whispered. Y/N smile. "I think you were right to change your attitude missy."

"Yeah." Y/N murmured. "He's a good guy. The kids love him too." Y/N smiled as Sakura flashed her a warm smile.

"I'm glad. You deserve someone that will make you happy. I can't Sasuke will be happy, but he'll get over it." Sakura smiled, ruffling Y/N's hair.

"It's none of his business." Y/N murmured. "He can stay gone for all I care." Sakura was surprised at the intense aura in Y/N's face.

"Did something happen Y/N-Chan?" Sakura asked lightly. She cupped Y/N's cheek, watching as the bruise dissolved underneath her hand.

"No." Y/N said quickly, her eyes on the floor. "Im tired of him." She added.

Sakura frowned. "Did Sasuke-kun do something to you Y/N-Chan?" Y/N thought for a second.

"He lied to me about the mission." She decided to tell the truth. Sakura's eyes widened.

"Oh so you did know." Sakura murmured. Y/N suddenly felt like a punch to the throat.

"Oh, so he told you." Y/N murmured. "That he's going away for longer than a few days?"

"Yeah, he'll be gone for maybe a month." Sakura said sadly. "Y/N he didn't want to upset you. You seemed so fragile sometimes." Sakura said lightly. Y/N was silently fuming. She stayed quiet for a while.

"I'm so glad everyone makes choices for me." Y/N murmured. "Im fine now. I haven't been this happy in a while."

"I know." Sakura felt her forehead. "You're not upset he didn't bring you, are you?" Sakura asked lightly, holding Y/N's hand.

"I have children to watch." Y/N murmured. "Maybe if he talked to me and told me the truth instead of lying about it I wouldn't be hurt."

"But are you telling the truth Y/N-Chan?" Sakura murmured, holding her hand. Y/N looked down, noticing she was fully healed. "Are you sure you're improving?" Sakura said lightly.

Y/N narrowed her eyes. "I'm pretty sure i am." Y/N declared. "And I'm pretty sure it's nobody but me that can deide." The anger in Y/N's eyes conveyed a clear message. Sakura backed off with a nod.

"No one is saying you aren't capable of Y/N-Chan. You're doing alot better!" Sakura noted positively. "I've never seen you smile so genuinely." Y/N rolled her eyes. "But you need to understand that he was just worried how you'd react."

"I'd live." Y/N rolled her eyes. "I knew damn well he wasn't delivering a freaking scroll." Y/N rolled her eyes. Sakura sighed, patting her head.

"Well I can't say I agree with the way he handled it, however I know it's a lost cause to convince you." Sakura chuckled, pointing to herself. "I'm the same way. When I get going about something there's no stopping me. You and Sasuke-kun can handle it when he gets back."

"Yeah." Y/N murmured. She wasn't very happy. "Where's Neji?" Y/N said, lightening up when Sakura took her by the hand.

"Right this way." Sakura and her went to the room right across from hers. She smiled, seeing Neji all bandaged up. "Y/N-Chan sure does pack a punch, right Neji-San?" Sakura giggled over Neji. "Lay down for me." She added.