Chapter 77

A/N: Why does Kawaki look like he was made from a mixture of Sasuke and Naruto's cells? Anyway I'mma try to be vague because like I mentioned before I never started Boruto, but I think I do pretty good for someone who hasn't watched the show

A/N: Why does Kawaki look like he was made from a mixture of Sasuke and Naruto's cells? Anyway I'mma try to be vague because like I mentioned before I never started Boruto, but I think I do pretty good for someone who hasn't watched the show. I looked up a bit but I don't wanna spoil myself too much.Lol. I read enough to know that this IS NOT a celled mixture of Sasuke and Naruto's cells, he just alters his body for whatever reason and he is described as a walking science experiment :D Anyway, he wasn't cute at first but now that I made him a backstory he's growing on me.  I'm glad last chapter I got him write. He's describe as a foulmouthed, aggressive rude boy. :D I only knew his face and name and that physical attacks work on him but he's super strong. LMFAO. Anyway I was proud of myself BYE!
.........................................

Sasuke looked up from the boat, his head raised as he finished his story. He looked down at the kids, suprised. All of them but Nagi had passed out, flat on their backs as they softly snored. Nagi's eyes were low, tired as he stared up at him. "You kids are tired." Sasuke scoffed. "Probably wasn't even paying attention."  Sasuke muttered darkly. Nagi smiled, pulling on the bottom of his cloak to cover himself.

"I was." He yawned loudly, the gentle rock of the boat a soothing lullaby. "What happened after you found the Otsutsuki tree?" Nagi yawned again as Sasuke reached out, flicking him in the forehead.

"Alot. Y/N lied to me, and she saw him without telling me who knows how many times." Sasuke muttered, looking up at the skyline. "Perhaps she thought she could handle it herself. Perhaps she was mad at us and was acting out. I don't know, but I know she snuck out to see them multiple times." Sasuke snarled.

"Were they friends?" Nagi yawned.

"She won't tell me. She'll stick to her story that she only saw him once more." Sasuke muttered. "Only Y/N knows, but we saw him for the last time together until a couple months ago." Sasuke muttere. "We were on a mission, and I guess she had finally given up trying to be the peacemaker." Sasuke shrugged. "She had started something else." He frowned.

"I'm sure she had good intentions." Nagi whispered, his eyes closing slowly. "You should have talked to her about it."

"I tried. She hates talking about pretty much everything." Sasuke huffed. "She wasn't as open about everything as she is now. She tried to do everything on her own and that's why she was always so down." Sasuke muttered sadly. "I wasn't able to help her like I wanted to."