Chapter 194

Omfg sorry this chapter took so long I've been busy AF lol. Babysitting, doing on the side jobs like mowing grass and stuff for extra money, gym trips. Basically it's hot girl summer. However this chapter is long af. I hope you enjoy :D

So it's time for the final 5 chapters. What does that mean?

Y'all probably might not see me for a hot minute because these chapters are gonna be long af. Like long long. We have soooo much to cover in so little time it's insane. I am trying my best to avoid making a second book lmfao.

Anyway thank y'all for reading ❤️ enjoy guys

Y/N woke up early, too early for the sound of children running around downstairs. She groaned, looking to her side as she wiped her face to clear the sleep. Kawaki was asleep next to her, the baby on his chest sleeping as well. Since he had woken him up, Y/N had made him take care of him through the night. Y/N smiled, brushing the hair out of Artemis's eyes as he snored quietly. There was a knock on the door. "Mom, Aunt Sakura's here for you." Ko whispered, Y/N groaning.

    "Coming." She called quietly, sliding out of bed. Ko ran downstairs, Y/N rushing to the closet to grab her robe. Kawaki adjusted himself in bed, moving sleeping as he stayed unconscious, his arm finding a way behind his head. Y/N covered them gently with the blankets, smiling as she walked out the room. "I thought Sakura was coming yesterday." She grumbled to herself, shutting the door behind her. She walked down the staircase, mostly everyone still asleep but the kids.

    Sakura squealed as she saw her, rushing forward. Y/N grunted, but hugged her back as Sakura squeezed her. "I'm so glad you're back. I'm so tired of coming home and Sarada hasn't eaten." Sakura sighed, looking at Y/N with a laugh. "I'm just kidding." Y/N beamed, missing her. "Sarada, come see Auntie!" Sarada went wobbling around the corner, her eyes lighting up as she saw Y/N. "She missed you so much." Sakura gushed, chuckling as Sarada ran into Y/N's arms. Y/N lifted her up, the toddler smiling as she cupped Y/N's cheeks.

    "Hi Auntie." Sarada giggled. Y/N held her, swinging her around with a grin. "Papa dropped me outside." Sarada told her, laughing as Y/N gave Sakura a shake of her head. "In the garden."

    "I hate relying on Sasuke for a babysitter." Sakura confirmed to her. "I was gonna come yesterday but I figured you needed to rest, so I called off for the day." Sakura slid into the table. "I know you must have been through alot." Sakura gushed, sighing. "Sarada wanted to come the second I told her." Sakura added, grinning a white smile. Sarada giggled, nuzzling Y/N.

    "It's definitely a lot." Y/N sighed. "We have so much to talk about." Y/N had no idea how she was supposed to explain to everyone her situation. "It's really a lot, you're gonna be spooked how much has changed." Y/N chuckled. Sakura sighed, nodding.

    "I mean, yeah. Sasuke and I have to find a babysitter for tonight." Sakura nodded. "Naruto called this morning and said we have a mandatory dinner, all of us to talk about it." Sakura took a sip of her water, Y/N blinking. "Apparently you have big news to tell us." Sakura hummed. Y/N's eyes twitched.

    "When you said we have a mandatory dinner...?" Y/N question. "Who are you talking about?" Y/N put Sarada in Sakura's arms, the girl hugging her tightly. "I don't know if my big news is gonna be very social." Y/N said, her face twisting.

    "Just all of us close friends. Temari and Shikamaru, Choji and Karui, me and Sasuke.." Sakura counted on her fingers, feeding Sarada an apple slice. She took it happily. "Hinata and Naruto, Tenten and Lee, Kiba will be there, Kakashi Sensei, Gaara and Kankuro will be there-!"

    "Gaara and Kankuro?!" Y/N scoffed. "Who all is coming?! Everyone?!" She huffed. Sakura nodded.

    "Lady Tsunade and Shizune said they'd come as well. Ino and Sai RSVP'd, Iruka Sensei is coming, Hiashi and his daughter will be there-!" Y/N slapped the counter. "What?"