Chapter 170

Sadly today is a one upload day. I'm not feeling the best 👶 We'll be back to double uploads by tommorow hopefully

Sasuke groaned, the kids looking at him with an expectant look. "Don't you bloodsuckers ever take a break?" He asked loudly, the kids laughing at him. "I told you no more shopping, and you're not getting ice cream!" Sakura was sitting beside him on the bench, playing with Artemis on her lap.

"Come on, Sasuke-kun." Sakura smiled at him, the ice cream song playing in the background. "We were kids once."

"Those aren't kids, those are mini brats." Sasuke huffed, Nagi with his hand out expectantly. "They milk me dry worse than Sarada."

"PAPA!" Sarada came running over from the nearest shop. "Can I have money to buy a dress?" She asked, leaning over the bench, smiling.

"See what I mean?!" Sasuke huffed, giving Nagi a twenty dollar bill. "Go get the ice cream and leave me the hell alone." Sasuke grunted, Nagi laughing as he nodded. "I am not your butler."

"Thanks, Papa!" Nagi laughed, running away to go get ice cream from the ice cream cart with the rest of the kids. Sakura looked up at Sarada who was kicking her legs expectantly as Sasuke ruffled through his wallet.

"Sarada, you're wearing dresses now?" Sakura asked her, the baby waving to her as Sarada beamed back. "I didn't know that."

"I got invited to a party, I need a dress." Sarada said with a pout. "Come on, Papa." She complained lately.

"You need to be saving your money from missions." Sasuke said over his shoulder. "How much do you need?"

"I saw this cute one at the mall for like fifty dollars." Sarada said. "That'll be enough." Sasuke looked at her with narrowed eyes. "What, Papa?" She asked innocently.

"What kind of dress am I buying for fifty fucking dollars, Sarada?" Sasuke asked her, annoyed.

"Papa, I need a party dress." Sarada giggled, laying over her mothers shoulder to stick her tongue out at the baby. "Come on, I don't party much."

"Where's the party?" Sakura asked her, Artemis jumping in her arms to give Sarada a high five.

"Can't tell you. No adults." Sarada grinned. "Boruto is throwing it, but you didn't hear that from me." She admitted when Sakura gave her a stern look.

"No." Sasuke said, closing his wallet. "This can't be good."

"PAPA!" Sarada complained loudly. "PLEASE?!" She begged. "I didn't want to bother Auntie and borrow one of hers." Sarada complained.

"You're not wearing what Y/N wears." Sasuke said blankly. "Her dresses are for grown women, not little teenage Sarada."

"I am about to be legal, Papa!" Sarada huffed. "I think I can wear whatever I want."

"I think you can get grounded, that's what." Sasuke looked at her. "Your dress better go pass your knees."

"So wear a coat then, okay." Sarada said, snatching the money in his hands. Sasuke glowered at her.

"How long are you staying out?" Sakura asked her, tilting the baby in her arms. "I think your father is taking me out with your Uncle Naruto and Aunt Hinata." Sakura said quietly. Sarada leaned on her hand.

"I don't know." She said. "Why?"

"What if your Aunt wants to come with us, she needs a babysitter." Sakura said. "Maybe you can take the kids with you to the party?" Sarada looked as if she was about to protest, but a hand brought itself on her shoulder.