Chapter 152

Anyway not this chapter giving me my old childhood trauma back :D

"Sasuke-kun... Sit down." Sakura huffed, covering the baby's ears. Y/N sighed, shaking her head as Sasuke shook his head  no. "We're just talking, calm down." Sakura huffed. Nagi looked at Y/N, concern on his face as he saw how angry Sasuke looked.

    "Mom? What's wrong?" He repeated. Y/N sighed.

    "Go upstairs and pack, take the baby with you." Y/N carefully took the infant into her arms from Sakura, who was looking equally nervous. "We're going to go to a hotel." Nagi reached out for the baby, but Sasuke grabbed his hand quickly. "Sasuke, don't make this any more difficult than it has to be." She said nervously.

    "Sit down." Sasuke ordered the kids. "Finish your breakfast." Ko pushed her plate away, not hungry anymore. "Listen." She jumped when he snapped at her, pulling it back as she poked the eggs with her fork. He let go of Nagi, Sakura looking on in horror as Sasuke strode around the room.

    "Sasuke-kun, if Y/N wants to leave she's a grown adult." Sakura said softly, Y/N cradling the baby. "We will see them, I don't see why you're angry." Sakura murmured, confused.

    "Guys, don't be afraid." Y/N said quietly, the baby in her hands. "Go upstairs." She repeated, her voice careful. The kids looked at Sasuke nervously, the man glaring back.

    "Papa, stop." Nagi shushed him. "Why are you so mad?"

    "Don't you guys move from that seat. Y/N, you're not taking them all the way across the village to stay in some busted motel with them." Sasuke ordered her, Y/N narrowing her eyes back. "Not with them, and not with this baby. You're not going anywhere, and you can wait the rest of the week and a half until the damn item comes."

    "No!" Y/N snapped at him. "I don't want to be around you, Sasuke." Y/N snapped. "You are acting ridiculous. I'm taking the kids and we're leaving, that's all." Y/N shrugged. "Guys come on." She walked around the table to grab the kids, pulling Ko first.

    "I'm scared." Ko whispered to her, standing shakingly as Sakura immediately jumped up to talk to Sasuke.

    "Hey! Leave them alone." Sakura pulled on his arm. "Sasuke-kun came into the other room with me so we could talk-!" Sasuke pushed her away, Sakura looking at him in shock.

    "Get off. Give me the baby." He looked at Y/N, who shook her head no. Ko and Jataro hid behind her, Nagi and Masaru frozen in their seats. "Give. Me. The. Baby." Sasuke said aloud as if she was slow. "Are you fucking dumb? Listen to me."

    "Sasuke!" Sakura snapped. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Y/N silently lowered the baby to Ko, pushing the kids behind her.

    "Come on guys, it's okay." She reached out, grabbing Masaru by his arm gently. "Come on." She repeated, carefully pulling the boy out of his seat. Sasuke and Sakura were arguing right by Nagi, Sakura shoving him away.

    "Sasuke-kun, what the fuck?! Stop this. You're acting like a child." Sakura snapped at him.

    "Don't, go." Sasuke said angrily, looking at them. "Don't you fucking touch those stairs."

    "GO!" Y/N pushed them lightly, the kids lightly backing up. Sarada stood abruptly, glaring at her father.

    "Come here." She walked around the table. "Come on Nagi, take my hand." Nagi stood up slowly, Sasuke staring at her with an intense look on her face. "Come on, Papa won't hurt you." She shushed him, Nagi giving Y/N a horrified look. "Come on!" She patted the edge of the table. "Go ahead and go upstairs and pack, it's okay." She assured him. Nagi slid out of his chair and walked quietly to them, Sarada grabbing him and nodding to Y/N. "I'll take them upstairs."