Chapter 7

Naruto x Reader x Sasuke 7

"Sakura." Y/N whispered.  "I thought we talked about this." She looked heartbroken while Sakura scrambled to her feet, her eyes not leaving Sasuke's.

"Y/N-Chan, this has nothing to do with you." Sakura crossed her arms and stared at Sasuke. "I've seen enough."

"Enough of what?" Sasuke spit towards her. "Your supposed to be at home watching our daughter."

"Our daughter is fine." Sakura growled. "And the reason I followed you here is because I have a bone to pick with you."

"Pretty bold of you today Sakura." Sasuke eyed her down. "What could you possibly want after spying on me with my friends?"

Sakura looked at Y/N, who was acting shocked. Y/N shook her head in shame, making Sakura frown. "You did nothing wrong Y/N-Chan!"

"Then why are you spying on me!" Y/N crossed her arms. "You both are my friends. You told me you trusted me!" Y/N sighed. Sakura frowned.

"It's not you I dont trust." Sakura crossed her arms in anger, glaring down Sasuke. "Want me to tell her Sasuke? I know in my heart she has no idea."

"Whatever you think you know, I suggest you keep
It to yourself." Sasuke glared. "Your gonna regret it."

Naruto cleared his throat. "Sakura, whatever the issue please do it behind closed doors."

"Shut up Naruto!" Sakura glared. "Y/N! Remember when I told you about  those panties I found in Sasuke's pocket a month ago?" Sakura glared, her eyes not leaving Sasuke's. Y/N looked confused.

"What does this have to do with me?" Y/N glared. "I told you he said he has no idea how those got there. Maybe someone put them in the pocket at a club on a mission." Y/N frowned as she chanced a look at Naruto. They both looked very concerned.

Sasuke's face fell when Sakura held up a piece of paper. "What's that?" He glared.

"Those panties are covered in DNA. I sent them to the Anbu lab." Sakura declared, and Y/N looked absolutely horrified. Sasuke's face flushed, but his face went back into his normal glare quickly.

"Okay, what are you saying?" Sasuke huffed. Sakura was shaking with anger, Ino standing back to let Sakura handle this.

"Those underwear are covered in two peoples semen."'Sakura said shaking. "Y/N, and yours!" Sakura pointed in anger. "I can tell she's telling the truth, so tell me the truth Sasuke." She crossed her arms. Sasuke looked shock at being caught.

"You crazy bitch, you actually had them studied?!"

"Sasuke?!" Y/N snapped, anger and shocked in her face. "Did you steal my panties?!" She frowned. "And then jack off with them you sicko?!" Y/N frowned in anger while Sakura circled around Sasuke. He sighed.

"Yes."

Y/N could tell, that that simple word was a complete smack to Sakura's face. She frowned and moved around the desk, sitting directly next to Naruto. Naruto looked both relieved and horrified.

"Why?" Sakura said after sucking in her teeth. Sasuke smirked.

"Because she's a hundred times the woman you are." He said triumphantly, enjoying while Sakura flinched.

"Sasuke!" Y/N snapped. "Explain yourself now!"

"I'll admit it." Sasuke shrugged. "I'm a man, and I have needs. I saw them and then I took them." Y/N glared.

"Sasuke you have a wife!" Y/N frowned. Sakura let an angry tear trail down her face.

"No, it's best we talk about this now." Sakura sucked in a sob. "Sasuke has never said he loved me, in all the four years we've been together. Not even when I birthed his child."